Character profiles.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 03 Aug 2018, 00:10

A letter with handwriting and signature of Jhalil finds its way to the guild house

My greetings Serendipity and my dear friends of Rhyme and Punishment,

I hope this letter will find you well despite those dire times we are currently facing. As my duties as field medic will take me far from Stormwind these days, I am afraid I might not have the chance very often to be part of your wonderful community. Before I leave for Kalimdor however, I would like to dedicate this letter as a recommendation for a friend of mine.

I trust Keelis of Stormwind has already made your acquaintance the one or other time in the Blue Recluse. I have crossed her path many years ago for the first time, and see with delight that in the last year, she has been taken to leave Stormwind on adventuring missions supporting the Alliance.

Keelis comes from a rather unfortunate background; I will not sugarcoat it, most part of her life she spent as an urchin on the wrong side of the law and while I believe that even these days her thievish past is occasionally still winning the better of her, her unconventional upbringing has left her with a very special skillset that might be of use with a little bit of.. moral guidance.

To cut a long story short, I believe she would benefit greatly to be part of a community, so this comes as a letter of recommendation - both Keelis as well as myself would appreciate it to count her as a member of Rhyme and Punishment.

May the Light guide your path, and in hopes to see you again soon,

Jhalil Al-Sharani

I was actually considering to add this to my application - but the thread is locked, so guess that place is good as well?
Unfortunately Jhalil has not even made it out of her Lamb status yet, when I decided to pull her out of R&P.. however, I at least wanted to get you some more information about my second char Keelis, who now just got promoted to my main R&P char ;)

Full Name: Keelis
Nickname: 'Blondie' for Dipity ;)
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Professions: Thievin' and adventurin' ..

Sex: Female
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Grey
Weight: slim
Height: medium
Garments/Armor: Seems to love blue; usually wearing a rugged blue leather vest, a white shirt and soft brown leather boots
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Careless, big mouth, talks a lot, usually a rather happy person. Not the brightest bulb in the barn. Pretty greedy and opportunistic. Too dim to be manipulative, but happily trying.

History: Keelis didn't have the best of upbringings. Born as an unwanted brothel spawn in Elwynn at the outskirts of Stormwind, she ran away to the city when she was a child. Her childhood and teenage years she spent more or less as an urchin on the streets - stealing whatever she could get her grubby little fingers on, and charming the bakers and innkeepers to keep her fed. For the longest time she was content with a life in the shadows of the big city, oblivious about the conflicts out in Azeroth; the cut purses turned into more profitable burglaries, but other than that, she never saw a reason to leave her life behind.
Only in the last year, a chain of events (starting with a heist on one of the war ships, ending up as a blind passenger and washing up across the Great Sea) got her out into the world for the first time in her life. After a few hair raising adventures in the desert lands of Uldum, Keelis returned to Stormwind.. Just to find the old life's not fun anymore when there's a whole world outside of the city walls!
Shefaia likes this post.
Jhalil

Return to The Shady Rest Inn