BfA Forum Background Competition!

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 15 Aug 2018, 09:55

BfA Forum Background Competition!

Again it's time for a little competition, for the creative bunch of you.

New expansion, new forum background - and since I can't be bothered (again), let's put in a little incentive for it!

Come up with a nice new background in theme with the Battle for Azeroth expansion, so it can be used in place of our current background. We're kinda done with Sargeras' green tomb now.

There's no rules on the theme, whether it's peaceful, violent or whatever - just has to be themed for BfA, and of course can compliment the general forum aesthetics.

When we have enough submissions, we'll display them all in a nice thread, and we'll put it down to a general vote.

Remember that the forum will be sitting dead in the middle of the picture, so any details you might want to show, must sit on either sides, otherwise nobody will ever see them.

Whoever wins, will get to have his/her background used until the next expansion comes along, and three fiddy from the Guild Bank, to spend as they please.

A few format tips:

• Resolution: 1920x1080
  • Format: JPG
  • Size: Try to keep it sensible, and strike a balance between quality and compression. Remember this has to be downloaded everytime you load the forum page, so must be compressed down, but not so much to look like crap.

Submit your image AS AN ATTACHMENT (no imgur or photobucket links please) to competition@rnp-moonglade.net, with your forum/character username as the subject, so we know who's who.

When done, just reply to this thread with "submitted" so I can confirm that the email was received.

Deadline is Friday 31st August, so get cracking!

Any queries, feel free to reply and ask.

PS: A couple of extra important tips.

• You can submit more than one image.
  • When voting comes, I will post all images as anonymous, so they'll be a vote for the image and no personal bias.

- Shev
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to General Discussion.