Application Form: Fox

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Fox » 22 Sep 2018, 22:42

Application Form: Fox

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

*The neatly creased small piece of parchment appears to have a handful of faded prints along the edges resembling branches; each having two or three small leaves connected. What lies within the frame of branches are some neatly written handwriting, though some fine strokes leave a number of words hard to read without a second glance."

To the leadership of Rhyme and Punishment:

Ishnu-alah,
I am writing this as a letter of request towards your partnership. My name is Kasperia Foxfeather, I am a huntress within the Kaldorei Sentinels. With the recent devastation upon the World Tree, I am finding myself at a loss of direction within the path I follow. Though I continue to stand strong with my fellow brothers and sisters who continue to fight this senseless war, I find myself looking for support. Within these dark times for my people, I cannot tell you enough how hopeless we must all feel. Some more than others. The destruction of Teldrassil has effected us all, one way or another. And with that, I ask you for aid. To consider a place for a refugee seeking guidance and understanding in these dark times. I wish to bring aid towards your people in return.

I wish you well in these dark times and may Elune light your way through the darkness,
~Kasperia Foxfeather

::: Character Details :::

Name: Fox

Race: Night Elf

Class: Hunter

Level: 24+

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Beast Mastery, Survival

Current primary and secondary professions: Inscription, Herbalism

Realm of Origin: Moonglade

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Weeks

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Transferred from Argent Dawn, but the character is fresh.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Handful of Guilds from Argent Dawn, none on Moonglade so far.

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

Mostly I've been in PvE guilds and a handful of RP guilds. Sadly, the RP guilds I have been in ended up disbanding hence why I'm not currently in one. That was back on Argent Dawn, though. I've been in one PvE guild on Moonglade on Horde side but I decided to step down from doing raids and to mainly focus on RP.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: Wrath of the Lich King

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: -

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 16-20

Your country of residence: United Kingdom

Your level of English: Good

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless addict

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Burning hatred for the Horde, doesn't have much trust in Dwarves, very suspicious of Warlocks or Death Knights

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Crystalsong Forest.
Hands down one of the most beautiful areas in Azeroth! In my opinion. Though It's lacking in Lore and ingame quests which is truly a shame. I believe it's the only area ingame that has trees like that? All purple and white and eye bleeding if you get too close. Very pretty.
Between you and me, I love to go sit in one of the big trees and just chill when I'm waiting or just taking a break!

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

Sadly, my memory is very short but I'll try my best to describe one of the memories I have about my first RP guild I joined on AD.

We had our "base" in Duskwood, just by the graveyard. At least every night or every other night they would always be guildies sitting around in the little shack we would call "home" and It would be one of my favorite things to do ingame, just to fly over and sit with my fellow guild members and talk in character. I was still very new to RP, was pretty much a big shy mess. I didn't talk much but their interaction with me despite me being shy really meant a lot to me. I ended up making some friends who always tagged along with my own journeys around Duskwood and I've had them on my friends ever since.

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

Well to start, I found the link to the forums from the Guild Finder. I don't know if I'm not looking hard enough but guilds on these realms tend to hide so It's hard to reach out without the guild finder?

Anyway, I came onto the forum and just how well your site is set up and how the guild seems to be set up quite strictly for RP, which is a good thing by the way, really caught my attention! A lot of guilds I've seen back on AD were very relaxed when it comes to RP and honestly, It wasn't that fun. Like, the whole OOC invite and you can "just tag along" kinda guilds really isn't for me so I approve of the way you handle applications and interviews for your guild! Shows you really take RP to heart. And with a name like that! You instantly have my attention.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Well, I'm not a -amazing- RPer or anything. I'm still learning however I really do try my best when it comes to RP and just overall being a good person. I have a lot of free time outside my night classes and honestly, the majority of that time is ingame so I'll have no excuse not to attend meetings or events!
I always have a positive attitude and you will never see me complain or fight with other players.
I really take guilds to heart so I won't ever act careless towards the guild and each and ever member matters to me, even if we haven't met yet!

I only have night classes between 6pm and 8pm on Mondays and Tuesdays! That's a whole lot of days free to spend, hopefully, with other guild members.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

Is there a theme you are mainly focused on for your guild? For example, you see quite a handful of guilds go with military, trading, exploration, schools of magic/light, etc. Do you fall under a "category" or is it a handful of them? Or maybe none!

I read on another application that members mostly use MRP? I personally use TRP3 as I just prefer the layout of it but do other members use TRP too? I'll gladly switch to MRP if it's easier!

What's your favorite color?

Fox

Return to Applications.