Application Form: Fox

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 23 Sep 2018, 09:38

Fox on 23 Sep 2018 00:42 wrote:Is there a theme you are mainly focused on for your guild? For example, you see quite a handful of guilds go with military, trading, exploration, schools of magic/light, etc. Do you fall under a "category" or is it a handful of them? Or maybe none!

Related to the categories you mentioned? "Everything else."

Fox on 23 Sep 2018 00:42 wrote:I read on another application that members mostly use MRP? I personally use TRP3 as I just prefer the layout of it but do other members use TRP too? I'll gladly switch to MRP if it's easier!

I'm pretty sure TRP3 and MRP are pretty much cross-compatible these days, so either works. Or none whatsoever. It's not about how good your RSP (Hah! FlagRSP anyone?) profile is (or if you even have one), it's how you act in-game.

Fox on 23 Sep 2018 00:42 wrote:What's your favorite color?

Octarine.

Also, don't listen to Shevron's advice. Never listen to Shevron's advice (unless it's real-life computer related, 'cause he's good at that stuff).
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Applications.