Moonrise

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Jhalil » 20 Feb 2019, 20:00

Moonrise

Hello dear Rhymers!

Just wanted to bring the following to your attention..

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... -moon/5403

Since I know many of you are around old-school like since the old golden days of RP, many of you might still remember the Moonrise.. to those who don't, it was a lovely monthly RP get together to watch the rising moon over Ashenvale, led by the serveral Night elf guilds who were roaming the server back in the days.

This event came to an halt as RP was on the decline, but this topic made me and others thinking.. how lovely it would be to revive it in one form or another. I am fully aware we cannot really live it up as in the 'good old days', but even if we can reboot it as a monthly reoccuring RP event and a get together for the community, it would serve its purpose :-)

So to cut things short - we are meeting sunday night to discuss the if's and how's and when's, and if any of you are interested to get involved, do let us know. So far it's Dipity, Grawle and myself (as Nataari, who is my main) who voiced interested.

Also, considering it has always been in Kaldorei hands - any Nightelf interested to participate, or even help organize, would be wonderful. It would be nice to keep it as Elven as possible
2 people like this post.
Jhalil

Return to Events.