The diary of Lilandris the Zealous

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Jan 2008, 02:24

The diary of Lilandris the Zealous

(Go easy on it, i am still not entirely done developing my character so there might be a certain lack of context in some places, but i'll do my best to avoid them.)

(Oh and feel free to comment on it any time, even between entries)

Property of Lilandris reads on the first page of the book. It seems this book have been recently aquired from the library of Stormwind and is to be used as a diary and notebook. There is an earie smell of pipe smoke coming from the covers.

Day 1

Last night i dreamed about that day back in the cloister in which i was raised. The day when Father Mecks said he had to travel into town to fetch some assorted items and so forth. He was like a real father to me, and he never came back. I heard from the other priests that his body had been found on the road between here and the town (If only i could remember the name of the town.) with a red rag next to him, they said that a gang of hoodlums called The Defias Brotherhood had these red rags as their symbol, it seemed appearent that he had been assassinated, but why!? *There are signs of tear-stains on the page* what had he ever done to deserve it? he was such a kind man, he would never hurt or wrong anyone! It was after this incident that I wanted us to take up arms against those worthless Defias bastards, all of us at the cloister had learned how to swing and bend the light to our advantages in forms of defensive and offensive magics, but they kept telling me to have patience and that The Defias would pay for their sins in time. In time, HAH! a few days later i left in a rage, swearing revenge. I guess this is how i earned my suffix "The Zealous"

My travels brought me to Southshore in Hillsbrad today, i met some drunk guard at the bar that wanted me to do his duties for him, whining about that he was not able to them himself, as if i would answer to his pleas, The Light nay answeres to the pleas of the lazy man. I heard from the townspeople that there was a gang similar to The Defias Brotherhood called The Syndicate that had been causing troubles rescently here in Hillsbrad and that the last magistrate of Southshore had been assassinated by these evil-doers. I descided to track them down in the hills and make them pay for their sins, in blood. While in their camps i cam across some strange documents and maps of Southshore, i figured them important and decided to show them to the current magistrate of Southshore, the documents were incrypted so he asked me to travel to Ironforge and get this Stormpike fellow to translate them.

*There is a drawing of Southshore seen from the docks at the bottom of the page*

The later hours of the day brought me to Stranglethorn vale, i met some humans that claimed to be rebels from some Kurzen guy's army, This Kurzen fellow had appearently gone mad and giving the wrong kind of orders to his men, therefore causing some of them to desert him and set up their own camp in the very northernmost point in Stranglethorn. I also stumbled upon some hunters not too far away, I believe it was the son of Mr. Nesingwary himself and his fellow hunters who had set up a modest camp along the river bank. They were here to hunt the different beasts of Stranglethorn vale and were most happy to make my aquaintence it seems, tomorrow i will make for the goblin town of Booty Bay at the tip of The Cape of Stranglethorn.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer