A Fine Vintner's Eve

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 04 Mar 2020, 14:02

A Fine Vintner's Eve

A letter arrives at the Blue Recluse addressed to Rhyme and Punishment

"Dear merry people of song and sword,

I, Lord Victor Varlow of Gilneas, have been discussing with a representative of yours, Miss Dawnstrider, the possibility of hosting an event. I request your aid in the presentation of a wine tasting upon the 22nd eve of this month. I will unfortunately not be able to attend myself but am willing to supply a selection of high quality wines from around Azeroth. Miss Dawnstrider is willing to provide the guidance for the evening, however there will also need to be someone to aid distributing the samples to the tasters and, I suspect, the inn itself could use supporting staff for the evening. We agreed that it would be best to host the evening within the elegant architecture of Dalaran, so as to allow attendance of neutral parties. I'm fairly sure the members of the Silver Covenant would appreciate the break from their duties as well. The Legerdemain Lounge would be an adequate location for such an event. Should the event prove successful, I am willing to supply future events of a similar nature.

Yours Sincerely,
Lord Victor Varlow of Gilneas"
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Return to Events.