Character profiles.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 22 Jan 2008, 14:08

Well, since I already posted on that other thread, I might just as well paste it here too.

Full Name:Erethas Greywing
In-Game: Erethas
Nickname: Ere, which he doesn't really like, because many of his friends often say "ere" instead of "here", which confuses him.

Guild: How do you spell 'reduntant'?
Title: When he was in the Defenders of Stormwind, he had the title of First Defender. He doesn't carry any titles these days.

Race: Human from Stormwind
Class: Priest
Professions: If Erethas ever had a true profession, that would be a scribe. Other than that, he has dabbled in alchemy, he was the leader of a military order, and he also served as a priest on special occations.

Sex: Male
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: two. Yes, in a world where every other person is wearing an eye patch, I think specifying the number of eyes is important.
Weight: Less than he wishes he had.
Height: Average.
Garments/Armor: It's a ROBE, not a dress! Black mageweave robe, to be precise.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Personality:
Erethas is a man who always thinks ahead, makes preparations, and considers each possibility carefully before choosing a course of action. He hates it when he has to think fast, but even in such situations he tries to find the optimal solution given the short time.

He rarely jokes, and doesn't speak much. He observes the world around him, and only interferes when he believes there is something that needs fixing. And things need fixing very often it seems.

The highest values he believes in is the laws of Stormwind, serving the King, and ensuring the safety of the kingdom.

Recently he has started to become a little paranoid, as a result of his experimenting with the Shadow.

History: He was born in SouthShore to refugees from Stormwind. His mother could not bear a child, so his parents promised their first born to the Church of the Light if she could get pregnant. So, at the age of ten, he had to leave SouthShore, and was taken to Stormwind to train as a paladin. However, he was physically frail, and had more interest in the studying of the holy scriptures than the martial side of paladin training. This caused him to become more and more distanced with the other students, and during his teens got involved with a youth gang after he healed their leader.

After an incident which I will not describe here (hey, there are some things that I will only tell to close friends of Erethas), he was taken to Northshire in a comatose state. After he recovered, he became catatonic for many months, and it required great willpower, faith in the Light, and a vow of celibacy to leave that state. He continued his study of the Holy Light, and when he reached the age of 20 he left the Abbey. He wandered around the Kingdom working as a scribe, until he joined the Defenders of Stormwind

Oh, and FYI, his parents are still alive and well.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn