<A Neatly Folded Note>

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lya » 01 Aug 2008, 18:36

<A Neatly Folded Note>

“Miss Zho,

May I offer you my eternal blessings upon you and all of those who are close to you for offering me sanctuary from the traumatic place known to the Humans as Goldshire. You might well ask how a Night Elf such as myself were to end up in such a place as this. The answer, I am afraid, is a long and rather complex story.

I will be straight to the point. In order to repay your kindness, I wish that you would allow me to train as an apprentice to yourself and the friends of yours who I met last night. I have studied for the entirety of my life as a hunter of the beasts of Azeroth. I know that this probably serves little use to you, but I am dedicated and my loyalty is unquestioning.

My name is Lya Moonwhisper. Unlike many of the people I have met during my time in Goldshire, my parents are alive and well. Alas, my life is not without a certain degree of dismay. The one who I called my mentor and teacher for over a hundred years has disappeared, taking with him all of the scraps of my former life.

You mentioned something about whispering my name and that you would come and help me. I would whisper my name for all eternity if I could be given a chance to repair the tattered shreds that my life is in. Please, please take me as one of your own.

Lya Moonwhisper”

[The OOC Bit] (( I’ve heard and seen a lot of good RP coming from Rhyme and Punishment. I, myself, have been RPing in World of Warcraft for a good two years now. Some of you may be familiar with my main character, Popí, who has been in a couple of Karazhan raids with some of you before. After quite a lot of frustration with trying to find some decent RP on Moonglade, my search has brought me to the doorstep of RnP. I would be very glad if you would consider letting me join you.

I have known Zho for well over a year now and we've done an awful lot of RP together both on Moonglade and Darkmoon Faire. Hopefully he'll tell you how serious I am when it comes to RP :)

Lya is a relatively new creation of mine, however I am keen to share her RP with you folks. I am available pretty much every evening at some point or other and will usually be on either her or Popí. Please don’t hesitate to whisper either character and I’d love to come and have an IC chat with you. It was nice to meet Shevron and a handful of you last night, and I am sure I would fit in well with you all.

Thank you very much for your time ^^ ))
Lya

Topic/Postby Zho » 01 Aug 2008, 18:59

Trust me, he is damn good.
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Topic/Postby Shevron » 02 Aug 2008, 03:26

Nice, and meeting me, don't fit in the same sentence .. *evil grin*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Gergel » 02 Aug 2008, 10:09

Sure they do. For example: "I was having such a nice day, until I discovered I had to go meet Shevron."
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 04 Aug 2008, 12:07

Ok, looks good - approved for an interview.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 04 Aug 2008, 13:20

Gergel has a point! *grins*

Anyways, nice application. Good luck with Grimmy (Shevvy.)
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Shevron » 04 Aug 2008, 13:40

*grumbles something nasty in demonic*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shaejana » 04 Aug 2008, 14:08

*wiggles tail at* Aww cheer up!

[color="Red"][SIZE="5"]RAH![/SIZE][/color]
Shaejana
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 04 Aug 2008, 14:18

*watches tail with keen interest and cheers up*
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 04 Aug 2008, 18:42

Recruited and stuff.

Welcome on board! :sparta:
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.