Rune Inscribed note

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Juste » 21 Sep 2008, 18:27

Rune Inscribed note

Hello there
I am Malekhail Everred. The guy walking around Stormwind with purple clothes. You probably are wondering, why is that person just walking around Stormwind all day? Ill tell you a secret: It is because I have nothing better to do.

More about myself. I am a master Tailor and an Enchanter, and slightly less skilled cook and fisherman I am also known trader, selling and buying almost anything worth of value. Last but not least I am also quite skilled in the arts of magic. What kind of magic? Well... conjuring things and creating fire and stuff... *looks somewhat bothered* You are not seeing that invisible succubus which just did not slap its behind.

I have been running around guildless some time now. I could use some people around me. I would aid the community Im inside the best way I can. Ill get straight to the point.
Allow me to humbly present this Guild Application to the Rhyme and Punishment. *Presents a note bearing the Seal of Malekhail*.

-----------------------------------

Hey :act-up:
I am Malekhail the lvl 42 Warlock.
I would like to join Rhyme and Punishment. I have had lots of good Impacts from Rhyme and Punishment members and have always liked your guild. My warlock has been guildless and been looking for a guild some time now. I like RP alot and your guild seems to emphasis it. I am all around a nice person, and willing to help other people.

Other chars I have at Moonglade: Gredliel 70 druid. Raided at the Rule of Three with him a bit. Some might know him as a "rug". I plan to level my Warlock to 70 but I am not sure if I will hit it before Wotlk comes. :neutral: Would be awesome to be in a nice guild like this one. Feel free to contact me in game at any time.
Juste

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Sep 2008, 20:35

You! *glares*
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 21 Sep 2008, 22:34

Lilandris wrote:You! *glares*

*slap* Don't be rude.

On the note, ye'r wearin' purple eh, much better then green *grins at Serendipity*.
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 Sep 2008, 08:17

Hey I'm the purple holder in these areas. Don't you start trying to take franchises k?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Sep 2008, 10:59

Gr... Grrrr...... Grrrrrrrrrr....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Juste » 22 Sep 2008, 13:20

*Gives a wide smile to everyone*
Juste

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 22 Sep 2008, 14:01

Now answer me question!

What would happen if you gave a jojo to a pack of flamingos?
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Pepple » 22 Sep 2008, 16:04

Dendranos: Purple Guy! Me, you and Merlee would rule trade like Purple clad Qu.. Kings! Kings I tell you!

---

Nice app Ruggy.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Sep 2008, 16:13

Seems a bunch of you know each other, so I'm happy to approve it. And yes, good application.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Arabella » 22 Sep 2008, 16:34

Oi. I haz purple too. Mean. Also hi thar, mister person i've not met. *waves*
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Next

Return to Applications.