Quiloth Shadeleaf

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Quiloth » 29 Jan 2008, 12:51

Quiloth Shadeleaf

Hey there, never wrote an application before but i'll do my best :)

The name is Quiloth Shadeleaf the human paladin
When Quiloth was just a baby he was found by a night elf who adopted and raised him. And thats where the name Shadeleaf comes from, he doesn't know if his parents are alive, but he doesn't care much about them since he feel like they abandoned him. He's a ( currently lvl 9) beginner paladin, who became a paladin to protect both those that he care about, and the innocent in the dangerous world of Azeroth.

He is a nice and friendly person who always respects his fellow members of the Alliance, altough he is a bit shy at first.
But currently he is trapped in the company with the wrong people, which is, a guild of assassins. He wants to get away because its not in his nature to kill someone unless he has a good reason to do so. But he is also afraid of being killed by them while getting away.

( so, if accepted into this guild, i'd rp that i've gotten away from the assassins)

If you wanna know anything else about my character feel free to ask.

And have a nice day everyone!
Quiloth

Topic/Postby Shevron » 29 Jan 2008, 13:14

So you're a human I'm guessing ....
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Quiloth » 29 Jan 2008, 13:51

Oh yea, i forgot to mention that, yes im a human
Quiloth

Topic/Postby Falcore » 29 Jan 2008, 18:35

Are you the guy who i spoke to on the official forums mate?
Falcore
Insert Giraffe noise here

Topic/Postby Quiloth » 29 Jan 2008, 18:44

Yeah man, its me :)
Quiloth

Topic/Postby Falcore » 30 Jan 2008, 19:10

Well stick me in your friends list, and next time i come online send me a whisper, and we'll do an interview!

Don't worry too much, its just to see whether you understand the RP policies n all that, don't get nervous!
Falcore
Insert Giraffe noise here

Topic/Postby Quiloth » 30 Jan 2008, 19:53

Alright sounds good.
Quiloth

Topic/Postby Pepple » 30 Jan 2008, 22:30

Done and done!
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.