<A small letter has arrived to the Office>

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lucithra » 21 Oct 2008, 22:02

<A small letter has arrived to the Office>

*The paper on the letter is very fragile and seems to be self made with small fibers of trees and leaves on the surface. It's neatly folded in a small envelope with an Exodar seal on it.*

Greetings firends!

I am Lucithra, a Draenei Shaman. I have learned my ways with regret and sadness for the memory of the orcs who taught us the ways of the spirit has long gone and taken most of my people with them in their insane rage that was afflicted by that cursed Kil'jaeden. He took even the wisest orcs and inflicted them with dark demonic rage which almost became my people's death. Luckly I and some other Draenei survived this horrible fate. With other of my people we landed here and continued to treasure our ways and to become stronger so we would be ready when we will once again race arms against the Burning Legion. I have walked alone this journey of spirit far too long. I'm not saying that the spirits aren't around me, not at all. But I do feel I need to create more new allies and friends around me in this new world we're in. I come to you humbly and with respect knowing that our enemy is the same and in the hopes of creating life long friendships within your guild. Would I be chosen to walk alongside with you I'd be more than grateful and I believe there is much to learn from each other.

I am learned in the ways of restoration. I seek to heal those around me and would gladly be the healing aid in your circles. I also trade what I can to get by these harsh days.

With warm regards,
your friend,
Lucithra

((Well I think there was most of the history thus far. Lucithra is a warm Shaman and a healer. I'm at lvl 49 at the moment but I am hoping on getting to lvl 70 and so far. I myself am indeed looking for a good rp guild with a warm atmosphere and the possibility to create amazing rp experience throughout this whole game. Umm...I think that's about it. Feel free to correct me on the letter if there is some mistakes on lore. I tried to be as accurate as possible. I also have a lvl 70 undead warlock on another server and i've done raiding so in the future hopefully I'll be able to join in raids and such. But mainly I'm looking for good rp.))
Lucithra

Topic/Postby Zho » 22 Oct 2008, 19:41

Oooooh! A fellow shaman, we need more of those! All i ask is:

How do you feel about gnomes?
and:
What would you consider a treat?

*Leaves a few oil stains*
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Topic/Postby Lucithra » 22 Oct 2008, 20:16

Well I have no objections on gnomes. They are creatures fighting against the same cause. I have had no bad experiences of gnomes. Cute little creatures. A treat....hmmm...Chocolate I think.
Lucithra

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 22 Oct 2008, 21:23

Well, the word cute, and gnomes in the same sentence sure bode's well for ya'.

What'cha feelin' about the Horde? *grins wickedly*
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Lucithra » 22 Oct 2008, 21:56

Well I don't have much liking towards the orcs. Because of our kind's bloody past I do despite the orcs despite the fact that they were affected by other means but never the less they did such massacre which is not forgivable. For the rest of the horde I don't have much to say. I don't hate them but they are with the orcs which makes them my enemy, unfortunately.
Lucithra

Topic/Postby Zho » 22 Oct 2008, 22:05

Chocolate, eh? One of my most loved treats, well these sweet teeth of mine don't give up. So, stick around me and your have chocolate....a lot of the time.

Oh, and i hope you don't mine wolves, flying machines, overalls and something else....
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Topic/Postby Lucithra » 22 Oct 2008, 22:32

I don't believe I do. ;)
Lucithra

Topic/Postby Shevron » 23 Oct 2008, 07:29

Cute little creatures? .... I don't like you already...
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Arabella » 23 Oct 2008, 10:53

Shev, you dont like anyone, leave the poor thing alone.
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Topic/Postby Shevron » 23 Oct 2008, 12:43

I do like a few people!! I can name few too...

There's .... there's .. urm ....... oh bugger. I need to think about this hold on.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Next

Return to Applications.