Lavigne the spirit seeker

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lavigne » 24 Oct 2008, 00:08

Lavigne the spirit seeker

greetings Ryhme and Punishment

I have no story in which to tell you about my past, nor am i willing to create a story that is a lie as in doing so would be comitting an offence to the light and ultimatly furthering myself to the dark.

What story i can tell you is short, true but short.

My superior draenie requested me a mission that would require me to travel to the city of Storm Wind.
It was here whilst taking a brief break i met a Master Dwarf that goes by the name of Tharagrim who currently is in your Guild.

I wonderd as to why a Dwarf like himself was sat on his own, so i asked him.
He replied saying his little legs were acheing, so i blessed him with The Gift Of The Narru which made him feel better.

He then told me his story as we where talking, about how joining Ryhme and Punishment helped him to make new friends and colleuges when times where rough and lonely.

I realised that i too was having these rough times, having nobody but Tharagrim to talk to and to aid me in my troubles.
I asked him if Ryhme and Punishment would be suitable for one such as myself, and well here i am.

I am a spirit seeker, in touch with the earth itself, i offer to you my services and my loyalty.

ooc]

currently only level 28 but my main server which i dont play on too often now i am horde i have 3 level 70's i have experience in all raid instances except sunwell, if you require a reference go to spine breaker pvp EU - horde - contact levention/levecius my main character is eatmisteal - warrior 70.

its my first time on a RP realm but so far i am enjoying it alot better than my pvp server, i am learning how to better RP but at the moment i dont think its that bad considering ive been here only a few weeks.

thanks for reading.

p.s thanks pepple and the website admin for helping me with my techincal difficulties creating the acount on this website.
Lavigne

Topic/Postby Shevron » 24 Oct 2008, 08:13

More tail!!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 24 Oct 2008, 10:59

You're obsessed with tails.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Oct 2008, 13:07

*Prods the thread* Hello?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 29 Oct 2008, 19:04

Oooh, bring your sister Avril!
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Zho » 29 Oct 2008, 21:02

Stay away from shevron, he likes tails too much. Though, you might be lucky...since he is distracted.
Press F10 to continue.:A
Zho
Now in Pony form....what?

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Nov 2008, 11:19

Alrighty, give myself, Pepple or Shevron a poke in game and we'll have a chat.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.