A letter to R&P

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Benjen » 10 Nov 2008, 01:10

A letter to R&P

To whom it may concern.

I am Benjen Pratch of Stromgarde. These last few years I have been fighting the Scourge where ever I may find it. The events of the last few weeks have shaken me, my faith in the Light and my faith in humanity, but then I met a gnome by the name of Shadowrend.

She spoke to me.... a lot. It seemed to me that this little girl was a portal to a never ending place of words. At first I did not listen to her, but something in the endless stream of words was starting to make sense. As I focused on what she said, I felt hope again. She spoke of a group of poets and warriors, that in times of need would rise up together and combat what ever need to be killed. The name of this group, she said, is Rhyme and Punishment.

I have long stood alone, with only enemies around me. Now, perhaps, is the time to not stand alone, but stand with friends, small and big.

With regards
Benjen Pratch

OOC: Hello. I am the friend Shadowrend spoke about in the post about Nadya. Both Shadowrend and Nadya have said to me that I must join this guild, or else they will hunt me down again and use me as a punching bag!!! As written in said post, Nadya have given me her account. She loved this guild, but with her new job and boyfriend, she has given away the game and account. If she ever gets back to the game, I have promised her to give back the account.
Benjen
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 10 Nov 2008, 01:20

Shada? Little girl? You're getting mixed up. Shada's Ooooold. I forget how old but she's past treble figures I'm sure.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Nysard » 10 Nov 2008, 02:22

Rinu wrote:Shada? Little girl? You're getting mixed up. Shada's Ooooold. I forget how old but she's past treble figures I'm sure.

Well you can't deny the little part.:Q
Nysard

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 10 Nov 2008, 02:30

*waves her staff wildly towards Nysard* Ya'd be carefull! Size won't matter much when i bite yer ankles tendrils! Rawr!

*coughs*
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Nov 2008, 12:43

Stromgarde eh? Approved! :Q

Seek out me or Pepple and we'll have a chat...
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 12 Nov 2008, 19:01

Ker-flaang
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.