Ka'ra "Shadowcry" Shaffar

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Shadowcry » 28 Dec 2008, 19:30

Yu huh, doing that now, but thanks for the tip.
Shadowcry

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 29 Dec 2008, 01:11

I heard you have to pay a lot of gold to get your stuff back... think a friend of mine who got hacked had to pay 600g or something... back in the day that was a lot of money, but nowadays you can get it in a few days... anyway best of luck
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shadowcry » 29 Dec 2008, 01:18

Nawh, didn't have to pay, they did some scan thing and then mailed it back.
Shadowcry

Topic/Postby Lillybelle » 29 Dec 2008, 06:40

They used to make you pay for anything that was vendored I think, to make sure you didn't scam them for gold.. these days I think they figure out where all the gold went and claim it from the source leaving you exactly where you were left off.
Lillybelle
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 29 Dec 2008, 08:37

Good old Blizz
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Dec 2008, 11:14

I'm still a bit leery about the Ethereal thing but heard a rather glowing report on your RP yesterday.

Hm. Might have to deal with this one myself!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shadowcry » 29 Dec 2008, 15:51

Well, the ethereal thing puts a lot of people off so I can't blame you there, I won't harass you about this so just poke me when you wanna do the interview..thing..
Shadowcry

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 29 Dec 2008, 16:03

Naaah, give me a prod some time later. I'll likely be around.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shadowcry » 29 Dec 2008, 16:10

Hmph, I do all the work around here and I ain't even joined *Bite* But oki
Shadowcry

Topic/Postby Nysard » 29 Dec 2008, 20:29

It is the Holiday period and as such people are spending time with family, friends and more than likely attempting to lay down on the pavement without falling off whilst slightly intoxicated.

Your application has been read and will be dealt with as soon as one of the officers has time to sit down and give it the proper attention it deserves.

It is of course the New Year in a few days, so you may have to wait a little bit longer, apologies for that but as you can probably understand, New Year and a guild full of drunks goes quite well together :)
Nysard

PreviousNext

Return to Applications.