A slightly crumpled letter arrives.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Derryn » 12 Jan 2009, 12:56

A slightly crumpled letter arrives.

Opening it reveals the following letter. At first the text seem like runes, however upon closer inspection you think you can make words out of the scribbles:

Fair people of Rhyme & Punishment, my name is Derryn Gravelhelm. I come from the lands of Dun Morogh like many a Dwarf and grew up to become up a priest. Priesthood became real boring real fast. Reciting prayers all day just wasn't the thing so one day I said to my Pop "I'm tired of all this sitting still! I'll learn it on-the-road!". And that's when I left Ironforge looking for adventures and exploring things seen and unseen.

Yet after a time I found out I can't do everything by myself. I am not yet strong enough a Dwarf for that. And even though I have my pet frog Newton with me, it still gets somewhat lonely along the road. Then I heard of you merry louts. And thus I decided I would apply for Rhyme & Punishment.

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Derryn Gravelhelm
Derryn

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Jan 2009, 10:48

Merry louts?! Um... Well.. Er... Yeah, alright, you've got me on that one.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Derryn » 13 Jan 2009, 15:39

lout: a crude or oafish person; boor [perhaps Old English lūtan to stoop]
:silly:
Derryn

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Jan 2009, 15:00

By the power invested in me by the State of Connecticut, I approve your application.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Derryn » 20 Jan 2009, 18:49

Sorry for not contacting you yet in-game. Life has been quite busy, just started my internship. Yay for internships!
Derryn

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Jan 2009, 22:39

Ahhh, interns.... Commonly known in Dip-World as cannon fodder! :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Derryn » 26 Jan 2009, 17:34

I'm afraid it isn't gonna work right now >.<

My WoW account expired and I'm not gonna renew it at the moment. I barely have time for it any more. I'll probably renew my account when life is a bit less busy. Didn't wanna leave without a word. That'd be rude. Thanks for taking the time to review my application and maybe see you again in the near future!
Derryn

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 26 Jan 2009, 20:29

Hey, good luck thou. Hope things workout for you.. see you soon
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 Jan 2009, 20:55

Heheh, you know where we are if you can find the time.... Good luck!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Derryn » 11 Feb 2009, 12:30

Well I managed to get through that ordeal. Life has slowed down a bit. I'll be looking you fellows up in-game. :)
Derryn

Next

Return to Applications.