*Elegantly writen script on fine parchment*

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Songerria » 07 Feb 2009, 20:00

*Elegantly written script on fine parchment*

To the order of Rhyme & Punishment

Greetings May I Introduce ourselves we are Songerria Silvermoon and Vandiel Shadowvale, I am a Priestess of Elune, Vandiel a Druid of the Talon. We arrived at the eastern kingdoms many moons past to aid where needed and became ambassadors for the Sentinels of Azeroth. It remained our home for many moons, whilst within this order we were fortunate to befriend and fight along side some of you from Rhyme and Punishment *smiles as she reacalls her friend master Pebble*

Weary of battle Vandiel and I returned to our homeland and there we have remaind in solitude, for some time, upon a very rare visit to Darnassus I overheard some of my kin talking about the uprising of the scourge and the lich king and a place they called Northrend I listened intentlly, horrified at what I was hearing I returned quickly to Vandiel and told of what I had heard, for the longest time he remained quiet, then quietly he told me we must return to the eastern kingdoms find our friends and aid once again in battle. We packed a small bag left our home and returned, upon reaching StormWind we sought our friends but many had left for pastures new only the Highwinds remaind but had other things on their mind, their twins were missing and to find them was their main concern.

And to this end we turn to Rhyme and Punishment in search of shelter and pledge our loyalty to those within.

*signed in gold script*

Songerria Silvermoon and Vandiel Shadowvale
Songerria

Topic/Postby Xantippe » 08 Feb 2009, 11:45

Master Pebble? *Giggles*
Eheheh.. heh.. Anyway.

Looks like a nice application to me!
Xantippe
Clumsy Gnomette

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 09 Feb 2009, 11:54

Yesh, looks good to me too, and I remember working with you in the past.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.