A carefully folded letter

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Caerinde » 11 Feb 2009, 13:27

A carefully folded letter

Greetings.

My name is Caerinde. I hope this letter finds you all well. I am writing this letter from an inn in Southshore. Stormwind seems to be crawling with lovesick people lately, and with all the citizens and guards chasing each other like children the city is far too busy for me. And the parfume stench is unbearable.

I have long been thinking about writing this letter in the hopes of joining your ranks, but now when writing it I do not really know what to say. I believe I should start by introducing myself.

I am a young draenei female who usually resides in the different inns in Stormwind. I have long been fighting on the front lines against the Burning Legion on Draenor, and some time ago I boarded a ship headed for Northrend. I have however seen enough of war and I now desire nothing more than spending my days in peace. Several organisations of soldiers and mercenaries have offered me a spot in their ranks, trying to tempt me with stories of glory, fame and riches. I seek none of those things.
What I seek is a tightly-knit group of friends that make me feel comfortable and at home. I have been pretty lonely for some time and not even I find it to my liking any longer.

I have talked to a few of your members. I consider mister Demoraine a close friend of mine, in fact he is the closest friend I have right now. Pepple is also a good friend, though I do think you need to help him get rid of his leg hugging habit. His marriage was really wonderful and I got the chance of observing several of you. I would be honored to be counted among your number. I believe I would fit right in. If you wish to speak with me I am usually found in Stormwind.

Thank you for taking your time to read this letter. Please, be well.

- Caerinde

[moving to the out of character bit..]

Uhm.. Yeah. I'm not really good at writing these things, but I'll try anyways. I'm 18 years old (turning 19 this friday actually), and live in central Sweden. My hobbies include reading, spending time in front of my computer (obviously) and spending time with my "dog".
I also have this weird interest for anything concerning the British Isles.. Especially Scotland. I hope to move visit Scotland one day and perhaps even move there when I am able.
I'm still stuck in school, but I'm on my last year now, meaning I will graduate this summer. Will be nicey to get rid of school forever!
I should probably also tell you straight away that I'm a male in real life, playing a female character. Wohoo. It's NOT because of... Certain female attributes, it's because I found the draenei lore interesting and couldn't really accept the thought of having a male character as big as a house bounce about on my screen.

I've been guildless for some time now and it's quickly getting rather dull. Caerinde is my first and still only character, I began playing in late March last year. I'd love to join you people since I've only heard good stuff about you, and people like Shevie and Pebbles have long been inspirations to me.
*prays they won't read the previous sentence*

Thank you for taking yer time to read this, ladies and gents. Looking forward to hearing from you, take care until then aye!
Caerinde

Topic/Postby Shevron » 11 Feb 2009, 14:50

I did read it ... Harrrr!

Anyways ... you know you're 100% approved from me. Been whining for you to apply for the last month :Q
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 12 Feb 2009, 11:28

My sources tell me you'd be a worthy addition... So that's approved, like!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Caerinde » 13 Feb 2009, 20:18

Thank you a thousand times over. Now just to wait until Shevron moves his lazy butt and interviews me!

*considerings installing a virus into Shevie's new puter that somehow removes Fallout 3 form the system* Hmmm...
Caerinde

Topic/Postby Temella » 14 Feb 2009, 09:50

Serendipity wrote:My sources tell me you'd be a worthy addition... So that's approved, like!

Your sources are always almost correct *nods*
:X
Temella

Return to Applications.