Renzi Alvar

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby renzi » 06 Feb 2008, 22:00

Renzi Alvar

Greetings all!

It did all start 1700 years ago. I was a little but normal ELf girl. I'd have to lovely parent's. They did watch over me and educate me, to fit in the big world known as Azeroth. I did well. We leved in Darnassus i great and quiet city. My mom did learn me how to transform into other animals, like a cat and a bear. She did well. MY father wasnt learning me anything at all, he was just out of the house all the day cous we did need food. At least when he was home, we were together all of us. For about 400 years ago, i was ready to follow my own steps in my life. i was very curious about how the world looks like. First of all i went to Stormwind. I got teleported by a sweet mage. And my parrents had deficult paying the mage 50 Silver, so i'd gave him 50 Silver from my savings. I'd go down to Trade District. There were alot of people and different's races and colour's. I was pretty excited by Stormwind. After being there for a while, i'd go with the train in Stormwind to a new different city named Ironforge. I went trough Ironforge aswell as i did at Stormwind. I had the same feelings about Ironforge. Well, the people in Ironforge were much smaller then in Stormwind. But i didnt really care about that. It was also extremely hot. I did wander around, trying to find out why it was so hot there. I saw lava around the town. I could not stand the warm in Ironforge, so i took back to Stormwind. I was in Trade District one day. Suddenly a strange guy spokt to me. He did hand over a letter to me. It was a bit scary cous i've never got mail on that way before in my whole life. In front of the letter there were standing "bad news". I did open it, and i read it. My mom and dad were killed by Shade of Aran individual. I was crying non stop for over 100 years. I decide to make me as a cat, cous my life isnt woth to leve. Im only showing me as a elf, when some one makes me very happy. Now im 1800 years old, and stuckt in Stormwind as spirit who cant find a way to rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little of my self (IRL)
My name is Anders i leve in Denmark.
Im 17 years old almost 18.
I've played live role playing since i was 9 years old. And i've been playing wow for 1? year now.

Im under education as a Computer Scientist. And im leveing together with my lovely girlfriend :)

Hope to get some positive feed back from your guys. ;)
renzi

Topic/Postby renzi » 07 Feb 2008, 19:04

Aint it going to be answered?
renzi

Topic/Postby Erethas » 07 Feb 2008, 19:18

I was going to ask a myriad questions, for example "did the ironforge-stormwind tram really exist 400 years ago" or "was Aran even born 100 years ago?", but the only thing I really, desperately want to ask is the following:

Is your character really an ancient night elf ghost in the shape of a cat that haunts Stormwind?
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby renzi » 07 Feb 2008, 20:20

Hmm, not a ghost. Just one forlorn Night Elf girl who decide to be a cat cous of her sadness of loosing her parrents. She doesnt want to show she's sad. The only thing who can turn her into a normal Elf girl, is happyness in the moment.
renzi

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Feb 2008, 22:23

Seems ok enough.. now i don't wanna sound harsh for saying this: but i think you should work a bit on your english... >.>
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.