Judaar At your Service

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Judaar » 07 Feb 2008, 19:05

Judaar At your Service

*A slightly taller then normal Draenei walks into the room, his hair slightly long, tied in a pony-tail and held out. His horns appear to be well kept and un-broken. His figure in itself is hidden by a cloak, but it appears he is a hunter by the Quiver and Cross-bow on his back. A cat walks behind him, seemingly happy with its Master, staying close by while its claws remain tucked inside as if to show that she did not come for a fight*

Greetings Fellow Fighters of the Alliance. My name is Judaar, as you might be able to tell from my appearance I am a Draenei. I?m seeking to join with you, as to be rather honest I feel rather isolated here. Admittedly I have my lover with me, but she is not always able to see the world as I do. I believe that you, on the other hand, do. I am not the most trained Beast Master, yet I am trying my hardest to do so. I don?t want to be treated lightly because of my looks or because of what has happened in the past of my race. I enjoy fighting, that much is an easy one to answer?
*Judaar looks around the area, thinking of what to say, before blinking and suddenly realising* But don?t worry, I can control my ?erg? to fight, that isn?t hard for me. I would much rather follow orders then give them, but if the time comes, I can do what needs to be done.

Well, I can not really think of much else to say about myself, other then I feel that you will be more then a fit for me. But that is only from what I heard, I leave the decision up to you.

*bows down slowly*

------------------------------------------------------

OOC Stuff:
My name is Leo, I?m 18 and from England, I?ve got a part time job and College work to deal with so time isn?t exactly ?available? for me, but I try my hardest once I?ve committed to be some-where.
Judaar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Feb 2008, 13:32

Looks good, approved.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 10 Feb 2008, 22:52

Well being online and such isn't exactly demanded hehe, if we spot you online, we'll hassle you for an interview.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.