His Royal Holiness

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Redrum » 13 Jan 2008, 17:00

His Royal Holiness

Greetings Lords, Ladies, minions and Murlocs!

My Name is Lazarus Freemason currently idling the streets and alleyways of Stormwind - as such, I seek gainful employment.

Just wanted to make a quick post to keep myself reserved (at the top of the pile) on your shiny new website.

I am off to work the next couple of nights, but will edit this post to express an RP background, with a little OOC about the goon behind the toon.
Son of a thousand Dark Irons... All Bastards, just like the Tums!
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 Jan 2008, 17:12

will look forward to your story
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Redrum » 14 Jan 2008, 17:00

Just an update to say that my missus would be interetsed in joining along with me. I have asked her to register, and post a quick hello to you all.

Still working the nightshift and feel like a zombie right now, so will get into the RP stuff in a few days time (when I am on rest days).

Regards,

Good Sir Lazarus.
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Redrum » 17 Jan 2008, 10:43

Born into the light, young Lazarus Freemason
Would later stray from that path for a time.
To find himself upon high seas
In the company of Master and Captain Severius Stormbeard,
His mentor, of Wildhammer creed no less!
On The Salem Avanti, bound for distant shores
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Redrum » 17 Jan 2008, 10:43

Brother Thelonius,

By the time you receive my letter, the South Seas will carry us beyond the Blasted Lands and to the very edge of the world. Rasheed, our Draenei Navigator, who speaks very little Common, has indicated calm for our journey's start. Weather permitting, The Salem Avanti will be moored at the Overlook Cliffs in a matter of weeks and I shall be back on dry land.

At this time, Master Stormbeard, remains in his room with only the First Mate, Freemason, permitted. The Captain fades, but time, and The High Thane, will wait for him.
The Avanti has recently taken on a few other guests: a noble Lady from Theramore who, incidentally, is a practitioner of magick; and there is a new crew member, a young Gnome, picked up from Steemwheedle Port.

Having been anchored just offshore from Booty Bay these past few days, I took the opportunity to ferry ashore with several crew members - an ideal opportunity to away myself from the rambunctious deckhands, and to experience the local customs, whilst hoping to pick up a bargain or thrice.

I am indeed in good company. The Draenei, Rasheed Oman, I find very eccentric. He is without a doubt, a stranger in a strange land and the local tradespeople were soon to realise this. Quite the opposite is young Farringdon Fargo, or 'Tomfool' as many have come to call him. Aboard the Avanti, Farringdon is often teased. With alarming regularity, he is volunteered - for want of a better word - to take on the most dangerous and undesirable jobs at hand. Yet, in the towns and markets, he seems most astute, and artfully has things his own way. Then there is the tacit Nightelf scout. 'Greenwild', as he is known in Common, joined the ferry, but was soon to wander off into the jungle with his guardian 'Worgenstein' in order to bring some game to the evening's table.

Lazarus Freemason remained aboard the Avanti. I have observed him as much as time would allow, and have joined him in the mess on several occasions. There is a mutual respect between him and his crew, and he conducts himself well. Indeed, Stormbeard's old age has given Freemason the task of taking on additional duties. I do wonder if this will continue after the Master's inevitable passing, but I will speak to him on this matter when the time is right. For now, The Hinterlands awaits.

Light be with you,

Narrator
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jan 2008, 00:09

Approved, methinks.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Redrum » 21 Jan 2008, 02:26

Huzzah!

If I get time, I'll write a brief outline as to how I came back to Stormwind (and dry land)... Involving Grand Theft Boat, the Capture of the Drunken Fool Yossarian 'Master of Aggro' Redrum and my conquering of Northrend... Err... That last part might not be true...
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 21 Jan 2008, 13:38

You can always claim you where in a drunken stupor and conquering Dun Morogh or AV (like earlier... yeah, we saw you... indeed we did ;) )
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Redrum » 21 Jan 2008, 19:16

Who me..?

You must be mistaken... That was 'Stonemason' another Brother from the Moonshine server - and if he was rude and uncouth, it definately wasn't me!

A definate :2in1:!
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Redrum » 28 Jan 2008, 18:22

Been a bit busy at work over the last week or so.

Although I've been online a few times, I've not been in the mood for interview in my tired state.

I'll try to make contact with one of the heads in due course.
Redrum
Rhymer

Next

Return to Applications.