Nilenza Swiftarrow, Tiger of the Night

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Nilenza » 10 Feb 2008, 12:17

Nilenza Swiftarrow

((Please note that this entire post is written as though you are speaking to Nilenza herself.))

Ishnu'dal'dieb, Rhyme and Punishment.

These word are not easy, and nor are they swift, but they are the truth.

I am Nilenza Swiftarrow, a Night Elf Hunter. I'll explain my history first, shall I? I was born in Moonglade, near Nighthaven. My parents... My parents were killed by members of the Horde who, I fear, had had a little too much to drink during the Lunar Festival. I almost fell to the same fate, but I escaped before that was possible. I do not wish ill on my parents' killers, only that I may meet them one day (and thusly cut off their heads). I tamed a tiger for my companion, a female named Isis.

I wish to join this guild to bring what I know of the wilds (and if I may be so bold, that is quite a lot) to the guild. I hope you will accept me as one of your own. My blade and my life are yours in battle, and my loyalty is eternal. I will fight for anything your leaders ask.

Ande'thoras'ethil.
Nilenza

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Feb 2008, 13:32

You were born in Teldrassil eh? How old are you?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Nilenza » 10 Feb 2008, 13:56

(( Actually, thats a bit of a tenuous question - I couldn;t think of an age that sounded reasonable but still allowed me to be born in Teldrassil ^^; Am I allowed to change that to Moonglade? I think she fits more there anyway))
Nilenza

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 10 Feb 2008, 17:17

Moonglade would be best. Teldrassil has only been around 6 years.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Pepple » 10 Feb 2008, 22:50

Nice IC app, short and to the point. Beside the Teldrassil thing hehe, feel free to edit that.. Moonglade would be better, or Ashenvale/Darkshore etc.

:deal:
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Feb 2008, 10:58

In that case, I'm ok with it... The Teldrassil thing is one of my pet hates.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 18 Feb 2008, 11:57

Ker-plunk. :boxing:
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.