A sealed evenlope with the mark of the Kirin Tor

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Geljifedan » 22 May 2009, 09:45

A sealed evenlope with the mark of the Kirin Tor

Allienna walked towards the bedroom window, slowly pulling away the curtains to gaze out towards the lovely sun that had already set high. She smiled as she looked down towards the local citizens of Dalaran.

“Today..will be a lovely day..” She spoke as she moved away from the window, walking towards the wardrobe to take out a towel and her most formal clothing. After taking a warm bath she dressed up, took her staff in hand and walked downstairs. As she came downstairs she saw a man standing near the kitchen table.

“Good morning lady Silverwind..”
Allienna blinked in surprised and raised her staff abit. “Who are you?! How did you get in here?! You best leave before I call for the guards!”
The man smiled as he took of his helmet. “There is no need to be alarmed Archmage. I have only come to talk and make no harm” Allienna frowned as she slowly lowered the staff. “Alright..then speak.”

The man made a bow and put his helmet on the kitchen table. “I am Fritzor. I am one of the warriors to represent the group called Rhyme and Punishment. I assume you have heard of us?”Allienna made a slight nod. “I have heard of you..Are you one of their officers?”

Fritzor chuckled abit as he shook his head “Not at all…” Allienna tilted her head abit, looking slightly confused. “Then..why are you here if you are not an officer to speak to me about something important..”
Fritzor frowned abit “Oh but I do have something important to talk to you about. I have been watching you fight in Icecrown for many weeks now and seen how powerful you are. I think we need someone like you if we are going to face the horrors ahead of us..I can guess that you have seen your fair share?”

Allienna nodded once more, slowly walking to sit down by the kitchen table."I have. But why do you think your leaders and officers need someone like me? Have you asked them?”

Fritzor shook his head again. “No..but I think that if you write a formal letter, they would be interested in talking to you. After all we are in need of good fighters and spellcasters..” Allienna sighed abit. “I am still young..i have seen many fights already..war is not something one enjoys..”
Fritzor nodded in agreement “I know..but with your aid we can grow stronger to put an end to the threats ahead”

Allienna looked away as she seemed to be thinking. “Alright..i will think about it for abit..they will get my letter today if I decide to help you..But you should not speak so high and mighty of me. I do not want to force respect upon them.” Fritzor smiled abit as he took his helmet. “Of course..we will be looking forward to your answer lady Silverwind”
Fritzor made a bow as he headed for the door. Opening it then closing it. Allienna put her hand to her forehead and made a long sigh. “Oh dear..what a decision to make..I guess he is right..if I can help them end this threat from the lich king..i should aid them the best I can..”

Allienna walked over to a shelf where parchments and a feather pen with a bottle of ink was placed. She took it all and sat down by the table again. Starting to write a letter.

“Dear leaders and officers of Rhyme and Punishment. This morning one of your soldiers or friends came to visit me In my house. He spoke of your group and told me that you might be in need of me and my skills.
I do not know much about you but if I can help you with any battles ahead I will be putting my magic and skills to use.
My affiliation within the magics of fire,frost and especially arcane magic will be of good help to make sure none of you will get hurt. I am sorry he did not speak much of about your group and what kind of people you are.
But I am looking forward to be hearing it from you. So please reply to this letter and let me know of your decision. I will be waiting eagerly to hear from you.”

Allienna smiled as she read through the letter.
“It is not..that formal and pleasant but..i hope it will do..” She folded the letter and put red wax on it, putting her seal on the wax. “There..i best go put this in the mailbox..” So she stood up, took her staff and went for the door, opening it and walked outside. Closing It behind her.
Geljifedan

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 May 2009, 10:15

Please ... paragraphs buddy
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Geljifedan » 22 May 2009, 10:52

Sorry for writing so much and not anything in OOC. Didnt think it would be that much..I will change it and reedit it abit to make it look better.
Geljifedan

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 May 2009, 11:24

no need to apologise. Was just a bit of an eye sore to read :D
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Geljifedan » 22 May 2009, 11:27

Hope it looks better now then and wont hurt your eyes! :O
Geljifedan

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 25 May 2009, 13:49

Thou art approved - grab me or an officer for an interview.

Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 01 Jun 2009, 23:09

Barge.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.