A peice of folded Parchment..

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Elysina » 24 May 2009, 17:15

A peice of folded Parchment..

Hello there, Humans of Stormwind, Dwarves of Ironforge, you gnomes of Gnomeregan and Nightelves from Teldrassil. My name is Elysina, and i am one of the Draenei. I have heard about your order, and i seek to join. I have no idea why you should accept a poor shamanistic student like me, if this letter somehow reaches you. I am dedicated to the Element of Water, but my Shamanistic skills are nothing to mention.. I know what the Broken have tought me, hopefully that is enough to make me a resoruce for you.

Elysina

((<OOC>))
[My name is Sarah, I'm 16 years old and from Sweden. I'm a causal player, With 2.5 years of Roleplaying experience, Mainly from the Horde side. I'm specialzed on troll and Dreanei Lore, but know most of the "Common" lore. I like to draw my WoW characters and other game characters, but i have nothing online (yet). ]
Elysina

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 26 May 2009, 15:42

I'll come back to you with an answer soon, sorry for ze delay. :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 28 May 2009, 07:40

Hunt me down for an interview!

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 28 May 2009, 18:50

Ker-Flab.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Applications.