Bomy B. Bomington of Bomshire.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Bomy » 07 Jun 2009, 21:08

Bomy B. Bomington of Bomshire.

Full Name: Bomy B. Bomington of Bomshire.
First Name: Bomy
Middle Name: B.
Last Name: Bomington

Now the important information is out the way, on to the other details, OOC.

I have been on Moonglade for almost two years. Arrrpeed lots and have met lots of people.

So, that was short yet sweet. If you want to find out more, you shall just have to invite me and ask questions! :curl-lip:
Bomy

Topic/Postby Shevron » 08 Jun 2009, 07:53

Unfortunately lad, that's not the way it works.

No further details, no invitation!

Who are you? What do you do? What are you looking for?

Take an example from an earlier application, and give us some more juice. Can't be expected to be invited in an RP guild with just a bunch of B's.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Erethas » 08 Jun 2009, 10:34

Heck, you didn't even tell us your race, or even your character's gender!
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 08 Jun 2009, 10:43

To B or not to B.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Bomy » 08 Jun 2009, 19:45

Maybe I was a little short of time...
More information!
Race: Gnome (Sorry)

I have been around on Bomy for over a year. (I think).

Need more info? :)
Bomy

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 08 Jun 2009, 20:25

Ok, so you've added a character description that could apply to any of 100,000 gnomes.

What of your motivations? Expectations? Character history?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 08 Jun 2009, 21:48

Put some actual effort into it buddy
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 09 Jun 2009, 08:38

Dear Bomy,

After a lengthy discussion between us guild officers, I'm afraid that we have to reject your application. Here are the reasons:

- Lack of effort in expanding on your application.

This is an RP guild, and just telling us your name, race and hair colour (and coming from a non-existing Azeroth town) just doesn't cut it. We asked you to expand upon it, yet nothing consistent showed up. You could have taken example from the other applications which are a very good starting point.

- The Stormwind encounter yesterday.

I understand that some people may play annoying characters on purpose, but there's a fine line between RP annoying (like Merlee - Love you Falc!), and downright harassing. You were nicely asked several times in an RP way to leave us in peace, since we both RP a dislike for gnomes. Instead of backing off nicely, you called my best friend a "stuck-up bitch". That was not nice, and downright unacceptable both IC and OOC.

- Inconsistency.

Everyone that applies for Rhyme has some in-game background check done upon him, concerning his / her RP ethics and attitude in general since we stick by very strict RP ethic rules. Our sources have informed us that your RP character is very inconsistent, changing your character traits on a daily basis to fit the situation. That is why we insist on a character background within the application, precisely to avoid such dilemmas.

--

Please understand that this is nothing personal. We have guidelines and rules for a reason, and from years of experience in recruiting RnP members, your RP style isn't exactly fitting within this guild, moreover enhanced by your lack of effort in improving your application.

I wish you luck in any future guild searches.

Shevron.
RnP Recruitment Officer

Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.