Application of the Dawnblades

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 15 Jun 2009, 17:49

Application of the Dawnblades

Dear Sirs!

It's me Dawnblade. We met at the final meeting of the Outriders some time ago.
Well I've met some of you before that too.
Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I could come and spend some time with you now that my patrol duties with the Outriders are all over.
Let me tell you a little of myself.
I grew up as an orphan in the care of Lady Morrowlight at her orphanage. Morrowlight was a great Matron Mother and even though I sometimes wonder about my actual parents, I can't really say that my childhood was anything but happy. I was loved and cared for and that's what really matters, isn't it?
Some years ago I joined the Outriders and I've spent most of my time patroling and performing various tasks under the leadership of the Stone clan.
It was a great time and the Outriders were wonderful people.
One strange thing happened to me there though. I think you may know it allready. You see, I was mortally wounded as I fought a major battle in the plaguelands.
There was priest and paladins at the scene so they resurrected me. The only problem was that the Lichking tried to raise me as a Deathknight at the same time. As a result my soul was torn between the two powerfull forces and it split into two halves.
For a while, me and my Deathknight counterpart was unaware of this but we met during an Outrider meeting. There was... some confusion...
The Outriders were very supportive though and in time we accepted eachother. We are both Dawnblade and as it turned out... Half a soul is pretty much enough, really.
It helps if you think of us as two identical twins with parants who had exceptionally bad imagination when it came to names.

I hope it's not a problem to you and that we could meet and get to know eachother better.

Yours truly
Dawnblade and Dàwnblade
Dawnblade
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 16 Jun 2009, 09:41

Not much to say here apart from...

Seek out an officer for fun and profit!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Dawnblade » 16 Jun 2009, 16:14

Yay!
Thank you!