An Elegant violet envelope wraped in a red ribbon.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Ashellia » 25 Jun 2009, 22:05

An Elegant violet envelope wraped in a red ribbon.

*Ashellia slides a clean fresh peace of parchment from her drawer and takes her quill from its little box. She dips the tip of it into the neat little pot of ink she keeps on her desk just next to her elegantly designed mirror and a picture of her Mother, she then begins to wright on the parchment*

Greetings people, My name is Ashellia Clayton formaly of the Argent Dawn and when i say formaly.. I do mean formaly.. I took leave after a rather heafty argument with my commanding officer who was pushing me around for a couple of years and too say the least he wont be bothering me in the near future.. So now im just sat here on my backside in the Cathedral surrounded by these books and priests.. which bores the hell out of me.. So ive decided to get out and try to make something of my life and make some friends and have some fun and adventure!

Regards
Ashellia Clayton.
x

*Ashellia thinks to herself alittle reading her little letter though a few times before she deems is suitable for postage, she reaches into her desk drawer and slides out an elegant violet envelope and a peace of soft red ribbon, She folds her letter and pops it inside as she seals it with one slide of her moist tongue, She checks it over then ties it up with the ribbon then heads from her table to the mail box pushing it inside. She heads back inside with a glowing smile upon her face hoping to hear something soon..*

-------------------------------------------------
Ok heres the OOC part of my application
My names Steven and im 26 from Manchester in the UK and ive been playing wow for god knows how long.. I realy take my RP seriously and can raid on the odd occasion if needed, If possible i would love to bring my cute little draenei mage with me aswell so she has a home :( I cant leave her out now can i!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Steven :)
Ashellia

Topic/Postby Ashellia » 26 Jun 2009, 11:51

Some people may remember me as Alexander the warrior who was in "The Outriders"
Ashellia

Topic/Postby Shevron » 26 Jun 2009, 11:58

aha! now that rings a bell
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Ashellia » 26 Jun 2009, 13:37

Hey Shev! How's it going lad? I did a lot of RP with your RP finance.. Forgive me. But I can't remember h name..
Ashellia

Topic/Postby Shevron » 26 Jun 2009, 14:28

Ex. Don't bring up the past.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Ashellia » 26 Jun 2009, 14:44

My apologies Shevron I did not know.. How goes everything my friend? :)
Ashellia

Topic/Postby Shevron » 26 Jun 2009, 14:47

All is well, thanks for asking.

Seek Me, Pepple or any other officer for an interview!
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Jul 2009, 08:14

Done and dusted apparently.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.