Vyl's Written Application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Vyl » 01 Jul 2009, 08:55

Vyl's Written Application

[IC] A lone draenei woman sits in the gardens of Stormwind, the light of a nearby lamp post shines down on her. She leans forward to continue writing on the sheet of parchment that rests on the tops of her thighs. The woman takes her time and occasionally gazes up at the night sky or quietly asks a passer by how to write a certain word in common.

Rhyme and Punishment,

My name is Vyl and like the others of my kind on this world, I arrived on The Exodar. I follow the path of the Shaman under the guidance of Farseer Umbrua and have been aiding the Alliance expedition into Northrend in whatever way I can.

I am a friend of Miss Syana, a recent addition to your group.

I am keeping this letter short, I find it difficult to write your language, if you have questions, I hope you will ask when we meet.

Sincerely,
Vyl

Vyl reads over her letter, she had barely covered half of the sheet with her somewhat messy handwriting, she sighs, folding it in half and carefully sliding it into an envelope. She stands and walks off to find a mailbox.

[OOC] Hi guys, I'm a 20-something year old British gal looking for a decent RP guild for fun times and stuff! You were recommended to me by Syana (both IC and OOC!), so.. hi ^^
Vyl

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Jul 2009, 08:58

Tail!!!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 01 Jul 2009, 09:26

Nice lil app!

*Pulls Shev away from the tail*
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Jul 2009, 09:40

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Jul 2009, 09:41

Har har!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.