To Rhymers and Punishers --

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Rosanora » 13 Sep 2009, 20:24

To Rhymers and Punishers --

A huge envelope is nestled cozily among the rest of your boring mail. It's light blue and rather noticable. Like an elekk in a chickenpen.

Upon opening the card inside, a pop-up polarbear cardboardhead scares you to death with its cuteness, then scares you to undeath as its enchant causes it to roar "POLARBEARMOURNE HUNGERS!" in your face.

This bodes well.

" Dear Rhyme and Punishment Officers,

I'm writing you in a desperate attempt to find someplace to sleep tonight. I was just kicked out of my apartment because I had a tantrum and asked my paladin fiancè to shove his presumptuous attitude up the one place his holy light doesn't shine.

I spraypainted my wedding gown green with glitter and donated it to the gorlocs' pile of shinies, I wrote "I smell" on the armor of his noble paladin steed, and I bleached my black hair blonde, in an attempt to brighten my day.

It didn't work.

And at this rate I'm afraid I'll have to spend the night in the Cathedral, or worse... Goldshire!

The reason I'm lunging spesifically at your faction within the Alliance, is beause I'm acquianted with two of your members. Merri the Drunk and Kalios. I met them after the Valentines gig in Sholazar earlier this year, when I was served too much cherry grog by the Glitterclink and ended up hijacking an airplane I didn't know how to control and crashed into a pile of fruit belonging to an exceptionally timid group of gorlocs. I woke up the next day with banana in places you shouldn't ever have banana. And shortly after I met Merri and Kalios at the Pig.

Besides homeless, blonde and too familiar with bananas.. I'm a part-time writer, and have published several books such as "Max, and his Goblin Manwife on new Adventures!" and "How to Heal when a Healer Heals and the Healing Healed the Healer".
I serve the Alliance dutifully, and have mended my fair share of bone fractures and infected rootcanals as a priest in Northrend.

I'm housebroken and only eat conjurables. Very low maintenance.

I hope you'll find in your hearts to accept me, despite the poor taste in men.

Love,
Rosanora Darling "
Rosanora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Rosanora » 13 Sep 2009, 20:48

Some OOC additionals!

Rosa is a human priestess with a discomforting nonchalance to her class and gender, and an even more discomforting background story. In other words; she's weird, with a stormy past.

I came from the roleplaying realm of Steamwheedle Cartel about a year ago, where I've been everything from mascot in a heavy roleplaying guild, to a founding officer in a raiding community. I transferred my characters to Moonglade and founded the guild "Twin Spirits" together with one other person. It remains a two-person guild to this day.

I am, however, needy in the sense of missing a rooted roleplaying community. I've had Kalios to pester to hell since we encountered eachother, and now that Twin Spirits is being torn apart by the frame, I figured it's time to find such a refuge!

I love roleplaying, I love raiding and I love PVP. I strongly dislike drama, bullying and rude behaviour -- unless it's IC, then it's quite forgivable.

Rosa was my first ever character, and I love playing her, so she won't be a target of neglect from my side, and should I be so fortunate as to join your ranks, I hope you'll see alot of me, but not so much that you'd want to barf.

And how.
Thank you. <3
Rosanora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 Sep 2009, 21:11

Must admit, one of the most original applications we ever had so far.

Elekk in a chicken pen made me chuckle! We'll speak to ya soon!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 13 Sep 2009, 22:37

Seems like a good enough application for me.
Approved on my part.

I love roleplaying, I love raiding and I love PVP. I strongly dislike drama, bullying and rude behaviour -- unless it's IC, then it's quite forgivable.

Then you won't enjoy me!
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Pepple » 13 Sep 2009, 22:53

Shadowrend wrote:Then you won't enjoy me!

Shada is our pet rabid hedgehog.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 Sep 2009, 23:04

Looks good to me.

<Insert stamp link here>
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Rosanora » 14 Sep 2009, 07:46

Damn.

I bet a diseased gnome I'd be rejected. You people will have me in ruins!
Rosanora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Sep 2009, 07:47

Shadowrend wrote:Then you won't enjoy me!

Hah! If she doesn't enjoy you, I'd better not even show myself.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Rosanora » 14 Sep 2009, 07:50

Shevron wrote:Hah! If she doesn't enjoy you, I'd better not even show myself.

For the better of me, I must stop enjoying men, in any case.

They only make me have raging fits, and I lose all my money.

And original haircolour.
Rosanora
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Rosanora » 14 Sep 2009, 19:21

I have just changed my name from "Rosatae" to "Rosanora". Good to know if you're planning on contacting me in-game. <3
Main Entry: Rosa
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: absurd

Synonyms:
1. twaddle, balderdash, moonshine, absurdity, foolish, ridiculous, senseless, silly, stupid.
Rosanora
Rhymer

Next

Return to Applications.