A slightly shiny envelope

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Jaer'xaé » 29 Sep 2009, 00:18

A slightly shiny envelope

A rather curiously folded envelope catches your eye in the pile of post, between the invitations to play in all kinds of parties and whatnot. As you pick it up and open the envelope, you note the letter seems slightly transparent, as if made out of glass.

Achian'cor, greetings travelers.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jaer'xaé, Blade in training for the Hand of Argus, currently posted at the Blood Watch outpost near our crashed vessel. I have been informed by my superiors that I am to prepare for transit to mainland, and continue training to be able to join our forces in Draenor and elsewhere.

I've heard stories of this, how should I put it, band of travelers and artists of yours. I would be honored to sing songs of triumph and honor with you on my travels across the lands.

OOC: Hello there. I have just recently made a new character on the Alliance, having been stomping my way on the red side of the fence for the past... Eh, many years. And now I would love to see how it is on the other side. Some of you may or may not know my two main characters, Mistwhisper the Tauren Druid, and Suhaze the Blood Elf Paladin. I were looking for a guild to join, and I were pointed this way by a friend.
I hope to hear back from you soon. *Bows*

*After you've read the letter that was written by Jaer'xae you noticed there is another small letter magically appearing in the envelop. Curiously as you are you decide to read it*

Greetings reader of this letter,

You may know me as Mitzu Angorias. Since my latest travels around Azeroth I've found this very cute and adorable Draenei called Jaer'xae. As her superiors have told her she is ready to continue training in the rest of Azeroth. I decided to take this young warrior in training under my care and help her in her travels around Azeroth. I barely ask you for a favour, but today the time has come. I was hoping you would be so kind enough to help me guide this new lost traveler of Azeroth where needed.

Kind Regards,

Mitzu Angorias

OOC:
I'm am very sorry for posting under this nickname. It's the name of my new Alliance character I am current playing with. After 2 years of Horde I've decided to come back. Jaer'xae has been a very good friend of mine ever since I decided to reroll Horde. A while ago I decided to go back to Alliance and asked if she wanted to join me. After a few minutes of thinking she decided to follow, because she wanted to play with me and be on the same side.

Today we had a small talk about finding a good guild for her. One where she can RP, instance and level at her own pace. The first thing that came to mind was Rhyme and Punishment. Even after all those years the joy and love Rhyme and Punishment gave me is still in my heart. And I am hoping you guys are willing to give her a part of that too. Normally I don't write recommendations like this. But for Jaer'xae I am making an acception. She's a caring, loving and interesting person to know and that's how I remember Rhyme and Punishment still.

I hope you will consider her,

Kind Regards,

Mitzu Angorias / Ameyna Nethersun.

P.S. Since I cannot post under my own nickname which I found out after writing this reply, I asked Jaer'xae to post it for me. If there are any questions about this reply, please don't hesitate to contact me, I will answer as soon as I can.
Jaer'xaé
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shadowrend » 29 Sep 2009, 00:49

I'm good for this, knowing Mitzu for.. Uhm, 4 years now (Around that number i think..) and have many good memories of him, any friend of his is a friend of mine!

I find the application short and sweet, approved on my part!
Save yourself the trouble and let's face it, I rule, You fool!

Yey! Pepple made me a Sheriff! *flashes badge* Yea, that's right.

-Shada [SIZE="5"]-The God-[/SIZE] Stormflower.
Shadowrend
Undisputed God of PvP

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 30 Sep 2009, 10:52

Good recommendation and good application.

Approved, like. Time for you to find an officer and poke them. Repeatedly.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.