Lonely warlock seeking allies...

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Romdjoll » 20 Feb 2008, 01:47

Lonely warlock seeking allies...

Greetings to the fine members of Rhyme and Punishment,

my name is Romdjoll and I am a warlock who has grown tired of traveling throughout Azeroth with only my minions for company. Much as I am fond of them, my felhunter's sarcasm and my voidwalker's incessant gloominess are making me hanker after the company of my fellow alliance fighters.

My life to date has been unexceptional, my parents were (and possibly still are) merchants, concerned more with gold than the fate of our land. As soon as I could I left home to train as a warlock since I could not stand idly by and ignore the carnage wrought by this seemingly unending conflict.

I humbly request a chance to join the ranks of your mighty guild,

Sincerely,

Romdjoll
Romdjoll

Topic/Postby Shevron » 20 Feb 2008, 08:47

My Imp makes a lovely companion though. Never trust him with a message on piece of paper though. He'll surely chew it.

As for the rest, he's quite an obedient fellow.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Feb 2008, 12:34

Looks fine to me...
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 20 Feb 2008, 23:34

Will see about slinging you an interview then.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Romdjoll » 20 Feb 2008, 23:38

Imps and paper

My imp doesn't like to eat paper for some reason, but he does like to chew on the odd bit of gravel ... and does anyone else's voidwalker get seasick?

[OOC] will look out for you for interview if I'm passing muster so far, can also fill in any RL details you require then.
Romdjoll

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 21 Feb 2008, 00:18

Volnip isn't allowed to eat things that aren't explosive, toxic, corrosive or all three. And I would seriously put a stop to letting your minions talk. They will think the have free will then. Though my succubus, Nazola, talks anyway. That's why I prefer having Haathun, my felguard around. The nature of his enslavement prevents him from answering back.

All in all most warlocks are far too soft on their minions.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 21 Feb 2008, 00:25

I`m never soft! Fetch me my shoes now, you gnome!
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Feb 2008, 00:50

Heh, you warlocks are all the same to me... but some of you are atleast good people... Though i don't fully condone your choice of magics...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Romdjoll » 21 Feb 2008, 11:03

I suppose I can be a bit soft, but woe betide anyone who hurts my minions in battle - they shall suffer for it. Sometimes I feel like an over-protective parent. Especially when Hathaaz is being all mopey and teenage and Angvina persists in behaving badly in public - maybe I need to take parenting classes.
Romdjoll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Feb 2008, 13:31

Demons are so last year, Turtles are the 'in' pet.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Next

Return to Applications.