An Envelope Made Of Leaves

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Sarah » 18 Oct 2009, 18:02

An Envelope Made Of Leaves

As you open the post bo for the guild papers where everything arrives, like papers bills and applications, one letter falls on the ground. With a strange light sound it lands on the ground. You have to look twice to find it again. Its made completely out of one single leaf.
Curiously you open the leaf-letter After you placed the pile of other papers on the desk and sat down in your chair. The paper is stained with small muddy traces and the paper seems to be old and used. Yet the handwriting os one of the most clear and bautiful you ever saw:

To Whomever reads this:

I greet you and beg you to forgive my boldness for writing without any warning or asking for any permission beforehand. I also ask you to forgive the state and condition of this letter, it was the best i had with me as im not used to writing much.
Im a druid who usually wanders around in the woods searching herbs and medicines. Anyway i came to stop by in a tavern and heard the people there talk about a guild that was going against the Horde. I really appreciate this. Its not like i dispise them maybe the taurens are even peacefull yet they obey the command of the orcs and undead who slay the wild around me in a daily routine. So i decided to lay down my peacefull life and move into battle. Yet its hard to fight the Horde alone.
So with this letter i ask for the permission to let me join in the ranks of your guild. I will be glad to heal the wounds of the camrades and cut wounds into the flesh of the Horde.

With kindest regards
Sarahlymh

The letter seems to whither in your hand and leaves a fragrance of vanilla in the air lighting up your room and the rooms close around with a light aroma for the following 2 weeks.

(well now to the ooc part. I really enjoy roleplaying and I even more enjoy a good roleplay with multiple people. I hope you letter convinced you if not id be sad. My character name is Sarahlymh (sarah is my real name so i know thats its me being called by my nickname) Id love to enter your guild but its up to you to decide whether im suitable)
Sarah

Topic/Postby Erethas » 19 Oct 2009, 10:27

Guys, are we going to process this application any time soon so we can file it away? It makes the whole office smell weird.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Oct 2009, 15:21

Answer to follow soon. Stay tuned! :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 19 Oct 2009, 15:35

Oh that's an application? I thought it was a fancy coaster for my coffee mug .... don't mind the stains then ....
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sarah » 20 Oct 2009, 22:27

uhm im at ma frinds house for the next few days so could you please leave a pm here so i we can discuss a day for the interview (as long as i am allowed to *swallows*)
Sarah

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Oct 2009, 10:56

When're you back? Track me down in game and we'll have a chat.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.