A sealed and stamped letter

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Reathor » 19 Nov 2009, 23:43

A sealed and stamped letter

*this letter is neatly folded in on itself, and bears the seal of the long fallen kingdom of Stromgarde*

To whoever receives this letter,
I am Reathor Alexander,Former Knight of Stromgarde, Not long ago, the Order of Knights i served in were disbanded, torn apart by the deaths of many of their core,as a result of this,i have been seeking a new group of people to serve with and help in any way i can. happenings of late, have shown me the true advantages of having a community of close friends and allies to support and draw support from, and this revelation has urged me to write this application. I understand it may explain little, but i hope you see it in yourselves to at least consider this Application. Wrynns Grace.

Reathor.C.Alexander.

(now the ooc part,a very serious rper, serious, meaning more "respects warcraft lore, plays as realisticly as possible in the blizzard set guidelines", not that my character is in any real way serious, as he tends to have a rather loose grip on reality, i heard that rhyme and punishment are an exceptional roleplaying guild, so decided to send an application, and at least try out for it, Thankyou for your time)
Reathor
Divine Judgement and stuff!

Topic/Postby Shevron » 19 Nov 2009, 23:51

Short, sweet and to the point.

I likes.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 20 Nov 2009, 01:52

For Arathor!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Reathor » 20 Nov 2009, 17:48

Shevron wrote:Short, sweet and to the point.

I likes.

hehe, This has nothing to do with my inability to write anything more lengthy and original late at night, i swear!If you think a little more is needed in the letter, please do mention so and ill update it.thankyou for your time
Reathor

Topic/Postby Shevron » 20 Nov 2009, 22:11

I said I like!

anything more relevant can be brought out during the interview.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Reathor » 20 Nov 2009, 22:40

Alrighty, awesome
Reathor

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Nov 2009, 14:40

Wanged and all.

Welcome aboard!
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.