Embrace Events

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 01 Dec 2009, 19:00

Embrace Events

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

Im here as a deliverer of great news!

i would like to offer an guilds RP partnership for special RP events (so you won't need to invite us to your guild meetings! and we won't come!)

we plan from time to time events for a nice evening of RP and such, even Fishing trips! and tournaments (don't expect too much of a prize, it's mostly for the fun!)

thanks for your time, if you are interested i'd love to start inviting you to our events, though i will need someone or 2 people that i shall invite from the guild calendar and they will invite the rest. that, you shall decide.

From the Embrace Guild, Tormeron
Tormeron

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Dec 2009, 10:54

Aloha Tormeron

You can pop me on the invites - though my playtimes are a little... Erratic... Recently. What I could do is tinker with your forum access a little, give you access to the events forum so you can.. Er.. Use it!

Peace
Dipity
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 02 Dec 2009, 23:11

Will do!
Tormeron

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 02 Dec 2009, 23:13

So i shall invite you to the events and give you moderator status so you can invite your guild as well
Tormeron

Return to Applications.