A rather neat letter arrives.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Scarbrand » 17 Dec 2009, 20:23

A rather neat letter arrives.

Arkanon Poros.

I am Scarbrand, i have no reason to tell you my birth name so i shan't.
I write to inform you of my desire to join your ranks, i am afraid i have no fond habit of writing so i'll make this brief.
I am a Captain of the Ebon Blade requesting addmitance to your roster, i will provide all my fighting prowess and all my loyalty.
I have provided my services many a time for the Alliance, i was once a proud member of the Order of the Sword, serving under my respected superiour Reathor Alexander.
To be honest i have fought alongside Reathor longer than i care to remember. or care to tell you for that matter.
Regrettably i am known as somewhat a bit of a brute, with a "minor" anger problem.
But my job isn't to be liked, it is to fight the Scourge and exact my revenge on that filthy traitor Arthas.

Suffer Well.
Captain Scarbrand
Scarbrand

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Dec 2009, 12:26

Hello!

Unfortunately, I'll have to ask you your name for reasons I shan't tell you. You seem like a rather brusque chappy and you admit to having anger issues..... You aren't going to be smashing up my guildhall are you?

Dipity
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Scarbrand » 19 Dec 2009, 14:58

Greetings.

Many thanks for replying to my letter so quickly.
I will tell you my name, but only in person and i must have sure knowledge of your confidentiality.
I won't go messing up a hall unless needed, i can control my anger.

Suffer Well.
Scarbrand
Scarbrand

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Dec 2009, 10:48

You can trust me!

Track me down and we'll have a chat.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Dec 2009, 11:17

Deathknights and their "big schemes" .... *walks away grumbling*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Scarbrand » 21 Dec 2009, 16:12

I do not "scheme" as you so naively put it, i merely plan ahead; my only aim is to kill those that have wrnoged me, Arthas on the forefront of my list.
Scarbrand

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Dec 2009, 16:47

Granted. We all do - the scourge affected us all in one way or another, but not disclosing your name not even to the officers of a guild which you wish to be let into, looks a bit arrogant in my eyes.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Scarbrand » 22 Dec 2009, 13:33

As i said earlier, my name shall be disclosed by those i trust, not by those who simply wish to know it on a whim; arrogance is not my reason for hiding my identity but for the few living members of my family; i have many enemies and if my descendants are hurt by some private vengeance i will be to blame.
Scarbrand

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jan 2010, 10:44

Clonk! :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.