Grimmlor looking to offer my services

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 13 Jan 2008, 18:43

Grimmlor looking to offer my services

My name is Grimmlor Jarwin I am a Warrior I am 42 (lvl 64) I was brought up on the farms of Elwynn Forests
My parents Saffron and Fabio were killed in a fire on a farm when I was only 8
nobody knows what caused the fire but I believe it was the Defias brotherhood
I was then brought up by a guard called Walden of Stormwind who taught me how to be the warrior I am now
my ambitions are to become the best Warrior I
can so I can help the defenseless and the weak and also to serve Stormwind and the alliance

I have always been willing to help others even if I don’t gain anything by it
I have been in the guardian angels for a while left them and joined the labyrinth for a short time I have also been in the United exiles and I am currently in the outriders

I am often a very chatty and easy going person I would say my talents are in arms combat I
I am good with must weapons but I mainly use two handed axes and pole arms
I am also a tailor and enchanter
I also fish and cook

I’m looking too join your guild as I have seen you about and you look like a good bunch of people that id like to a be part of and also offer my skills for you to use.

Ooc

I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly two years I am a role-player I go to role-play club on a regular basis played systems like GURPS DandD White wolf etc
I’m 26 from England
as a player I am very talkative and likes to have a laugh
but I take role-play seriously but understand that its meant to be fun as well

hope that is enough info and that I here from you soon
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Jan 2008, 14:52

Poke me or Serendipity in-game, and we'll settle for an interview.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 15 Jan 2008, 23:08

hi are you still wanting to interview me we seem to keep missing each other maybe we could arange a specific time
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jan 2008, 09:09

Sorry .. I know I keep coming online and offline and online again, even though you attempted to contact me on whisper a zillion times. I'm a bit hectic behind the keyboard at the moment, so my "presence" isn't exactly reliable.

Maybe you should come to the meeting tonite, so you'll have one mass interview with everyone instead of waiting for a single person!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 16 Jan 2008, 14:10

Ok what time is the Meeting
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jan 2008, 14:23

Check the events section
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Jan 2008, 12:24

Accepted - as discussed yesterday, feel free to take a little time.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.