Armado Bane

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Armado » 28 Feb 2008, 22:33

Armado Bane

Hello there, my name is Armado Bane of the Draenei Exodar, and this is the story of my life. 3985 years ago I was born on a planet far far away, I enlisted in the Draenei army at the age of 1049 as a Mage - Watching enemie's fall to my feet it a pit of fire made my day but alas, our celebrations were short.. not too long ago our ships crashed landed on Azeroth in Azuremyst Isle; We rebuilt out civilisation of the technology we coursed from our ships. I've been helping out the fellow Draenei in the Exodar our main city. I've recently felt like i've done my part and I am off to Travel around Azeroth, meeting new people, encountering new adversaries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Real Armado Bane;

My real name is Tom I live in England, I'm 18. (not going into great detail) I have a passion for roleplaying even though im inexperienced and have not been doing it for long. Thank you.:thrasher:
Armado

Topic/Postby Nomell » 28 Feb 2008, 22:49

If im correct 105 years old is alittle young for a draenei, that means your character would still be a kid. Mine is 2556 years old. Im not 100% sure though but i think we will find out soon. I wish you goodluck with your application and maybe we will see you soon.

Take care.
Nomell

Topic/Postby Nysard » 28 Feb 2008, 22:52

Rare is it that I come across one of my own people who is so young. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse that you have only recently been granted life. Is it a blessing because you do not know of the horrors we have faced? Or perhaps, a curse because you have indeed missed out on a lot of our peoples past.

I have lost count how old I am, such as it is for a lot of your elders, suffice to say, I remember the fleeing from Argus, the war on Draenor and of course, the now arrival onto Azeroth.

Begins to scribble down notes in his battered and torn book.
Nysard

Topic/Postby Shevron » 28 Feb 2008, 22:52

and may I ask what brought you to Rhyme?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Armado » 29 Feb 2008, 18:01

(I apologise if my age was too young, i've never role played a Draenei and I will edit it, and I was intrested in role playing and someone directed me to this website.)
Armado

Topic/Postby Armado » 01 Mar 2008, 16:48

So, has my application been rejected?
Armado

Topic/Postby Shevron » 02 Mar 2008, 11:55

Find me or Pepple sometime today, and we'll see what you're made of.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 02 Mar 2008, 21:22

So .. I'll be frank.

You have potential, however you are still not there. You have much more to learn about RP, and the rules and etiquette that goes along with it, especially when it comes to OOC. You don't just blurt out stuff in /s, and using the dreaded (()) does not justify it, especially after I told you not to in private.

As an RP guild, we strive to stick to the RP realm rules, and keep Moonglade as clean as possible from OOC pollution.

After discussion with the other officers, I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your application.

Goodluck in your future ventures.

Shevron
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Applications.