Application of Hekion

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Hekion » 12 May 2010, 17:00

Application of Hekion

Greetings too all that walks in the light,

I am Hekion Lethan,if you hear dwarfs call me suspitious its all lies,they envy me.

I was thinking to leave the cathidral to see the world before i die since i was a child.But you know how clerics are,no!don't! its dangerous!its sin! so i were listening to them for all my life,but no more,not after what they...nevermind.The truth is that now in my middle age i am scared to travel alone,but i kept hearing about a rhyme that punish from travelers and thought to write this letter to you.I so long to travel...i'll do it alone if i have too but propably die quickly,so i ask for your felowship in my travels.Of course i'll aid in return of this fellowship with my skills i learned in the Cathidral.

I hope to hear you soon,

Hekion Lethan,and i am not mad!

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Hekion
Character Gender: (M/F)Male
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Priest
Character Level: 51

Current Main & Secondary Spec:Holy(IC)/Shadow(OOC & questing)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:Inscribe/Herbalist

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?I started in Moonglade
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):Mithril Guard(Magrin),Druids of the Wild(Nazaril)

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):Chie,Finna,Lilandris

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. Casual RP

Is this your main or alt?:alt(main in healing matters)

Time been on Moonglade: just above 1 year
Time been playing WoW: Burning Crusade just before Lich King

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 26-30
Country where you live: Greece
Your level of English: So-and-So
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular online

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname:Hekion Lethan
Character Age:43
Any special character traits:just bold
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):Hates warlocks and Death knights and refuses to believe anything else than the truth...gnomes are just dwarven children and noghting more
Brief Character History:He spent all his life in the Cathidral of Stormwind.He never meet his parents,as he can recall was the priests who raised him

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So-and-so

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?For its known rp

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because i like am looking for a rp alibi for when i'll assasinate Grov and assume Thaneship*grins*

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?Well most of questions i had were answered by in game talks or will be answered in future(i hope)
Hekion

Topic/Postby Erethas » 12 May 2010, 17:10

Yes, Yes, but the real question is, can you boogie?
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Hekion » 12 May 2010, 17:47

Boogie?Boogie?Fun is sin from god and you will burn in disco for ever!
A question: why are in the text two smiling faces?(i am sure i didn't put them and seems when i try fixing it,its just the letters p/g that its meant to be)
Hekion

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 13 May 2010, 11:27

Kalimera! Tikanis?*

Looks like your application has been cursed by the forum demons, they have a strange habit of randomly adding smilies to posts.

Sounds like we should probably get together and have a chat... When's good?

*Note, that's most of my Greek vocabulary....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 13 May 2010, 12:08

Fixed .. spaces after : are your friends. :D
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Hekion » 13 May 2010, 12:17

Mia xara eimai(and your Greeks are good enough),

I'll be online today mostly afternoon,but if we fail to meet in game today then i'll poke you in the week to come(will be out of town for the next three days)

and as for the smiles i bet its MAGIK TRICK!
Hekion

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 May 2010, 09:24

Okeedoke, I'll be around Monday (and of course the weekend).

If I'm not about, look for Evensong... Who... Er... Is also me!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 May 2010, 15:20

Urm ... I have deleted your forum account by mistake ... might want to reregister :/
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 May 2010, 20:56

Okee, just spoken with Hekion - he's going to be out of internet reach for a week or two. We'll conduct the interview when he's back.

Safe journey!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.