Silener's Aplication

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Silener » 18 May 2010, 02:27

Silener's Aplication

*In the middle of the night when the sleep is the sweetest , someone was walking a not so straight line outside, when suddenly he stoped. "Letters, letters and more letters" he said to himself while looking at the steps in front of him. "Alright boys, let's do this" as he motioned with his hand , three more figures apeared from the shadows moving slowly towards him.
"From what i saw tonight and on that boat trip, these guys like their booze, or at least some of them..." , he said to himself while backing away to get a good view of his "letter" . Closing in again , he placed his aplication on top of "it" and then slowly walked away leaving behind him three barrels of mead with his aplication on top of one. " I never was a man of fancy words and introductions " he said smiling continuing his path. *

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Silener
Character Gender: (M/F) M
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Rogue
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: 1.Mutilate PvP spec 2. Combat PvE spec

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Engineering and mining

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

I started it on Moonglade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

Vindication

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

I know Serendipity, Stoneage and ....i forgot the name of the gnome warlock. Well, "know" is too much to say, we roleplayed a little on the boat event in Theramore and also tonight at the Blue Recluse, that's about it, no one reffered me.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
A long time ago in Clerics of the Light, my first RP guild, where i learned to rp better, mostly i did Casual PvE / RP . But that was back then.

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Time been on Moonglade: (days / weeks / months / years) 1 year and a half almost
Time been playing WoW: (Since Vanilla / Burning Crusade / WotLK)

When i started playing, Burning Crusade was getting ready to end. So kind of End of BC , start of WotLK.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket:(20-26)
Country where you live: -
Your level of English: Good
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Regular

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Silener Cross
Character Age: 21
Any special character traits: Good actor (pretending , faking)
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Dislikes Death Knights, most of them.
Brief Character History: Born in Hillsbrad Foothills he lived there untill the age of two, then his family decided to leave Hillsbrad out of fear of the neighbouring Silverpine Forest and search for a better place. Being too young to travel for who knows how long his family left him in the care of a trusted friend at Northsire Abbey where he spent most of his youth.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: So and So

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Because of it's well known RP. And since i still have to learn about RP i am sure this is the perfect place to polish up.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? I have no idea.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

Yup, important one : I don't RP all the time while gaming, so there are times where i go alone to Orgrimar to kill some horde players and npcs, or even duel outside sw gates, maaaybe even Goldshire out of boredome. So i want to know what's the guild take on that , i kind of have a feeling it's not a good one. Since being a well known RP guild on the server, people will jump imediately to write somewhere : A Rhyme and Punishment member camped my corpse while i was atacking Goldshire/SW/chillin' in Orgrimmar , or killed the enchanting trainer ( example). Thank you for reading this.
Silener

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 May 2010, 09:31

Hi Silener, thank you for your interest in RnP.

While your application looks fine, your final note needs further discussion. While we don't mind people PvP'ing Orgrimmar etc, we have no intention of having a Goldshire resident duel spamming and shouting xD all over the place.

You might want to have a good read of our guild rules and regulations here.

Reputation is paramount for our guild members, so we'll have an in-game chat about it and discuss things further.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Silener » 18 May 2010, 10:41

Thank you for the fast reply, i did read the rules before posting this aplication, my mistake for not explaining better that last part. By dueling i mean just dueling, no "transformation" to "duelist talk" tho' , as in no "xD , rofl, pwn, owned, umad, and everything else that runs in that category.
I dislike them personaly so even in ooc talk i don't use them, just normal english. At most i use :) :D :P ( that being in /o chanel of the guild or whispers, not in /say . But of course we can talk in more detail in game.
Silener

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 May 2010, 10:50

If you keep the ooc out of /s and /y, yer in business.

The guild /o is ooc for us, so you have no worries there.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Jun 2010, 00:25

Okee, poke me if you're still interested.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.