Nortrom Bates

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Nortrom » 02 Mar 2008, 13:47

Nortrom Bates

Id like to start my application at the day I were about to do an application to The Fourth Finger Rogues.

In about five years ago when I was 20, I stood at the brink of destruction. I knew that I maybe, just maybe were about to join one of the worlds most dedicated Assassination society. The Stormwind Assassins. The Fourth Finger Rogues is the lowest part of The Stormwind Assassins. I had a meeting with one of the rogues from that part at one of Stormwinds most murky places. I received a note with a closed fist on it. The fist indicated my acceptence... and I also got my second meeting.

A few days later I appeard to that meeting and I got an examination with a few testes. Tests wich was testing my trust to the organization, my morality and desire to serve the city of Stormwind. I handled those tests pretty well and got accepted for real. I was now a member of The Fourth Finger Rogues.

Four years later, Id worked my way up to became a Member of The Third Finger. Our job was espionage, gather information like reading and remember scrolls without stealing them, and serve as lookouts and diversions while others do thier jobs.

Later on, I decided to leave the society to take my new sense of adventure a kick out of the door. I spoked to my leaders and agreed to not leak out any information about the society. I swore on my family. (not really sure about the swore-thing :biggrin:). I decided to try to create my own guild, The Fifth Finger, wich was made to be like The Fourth Finger. It didnt went well, no members exept two, joined the guild. I decided to disband it and start to travel. And here I am, making an application to Rhyme and Punishment. Searching for a home ( :captain: )

Kind Regards
Nortrom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sense of rp began when I started to play WoW about a year ago. I dont have any character in lvl 70 though, Ive swiched between several servers because of my irl friends and the rp. But during the time Ive tested all the classes to the lvl between 17-19, and some of them have I played several times. But now Ive finally decided to play as a rogue.

Kind Regards
Nortrom
Nortrom

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Mar 2008, 10:46

Heheh, I promised I'd get back to you.... Looks ok to me, give an officer a poke for an interview.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Nortrom » 03 Mar 2008, 11:06

Okey Ill do that some time during the day. Thanks a lot.
Nortrom

Return to Applications.