The Dynamic Duo.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Eredo » 02 Mar 2008, 20:28

The Dynamic Duo.

Greetings and salutations members of Rhyme and Punishment.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Eredo Swiftsong, Travelling Bard, Poet and adventurer.
You may of noticed that my application started with "duo" I'm sure you'll hear from my "partner" soon enough.
In Gnomregan, before it's corruption by the Troggs (and the poisonous gas we created...*ahem*) I was a musician, nothing more than that really, I earned a living singing, writing poetry, dancing...it wasn't a great living but it was a living none the less...
Since Gnomregan's downfall times have been tough for Gnomes, I'm sure you can all understand that, living with Dwarfs was just too...loud and hot, at least in Ironforge, so I decided to leave the confines of the mountain fortress and travel the local lands of Dun Morogh, now that was a good time, fresh mountain air and there was plenty of people, I noticed, willing to pay for the help of someone who was willing to do it.
So I picked up a weapon and declared myself an adventurer, travelling the land aiding others! Unfortunately on my travels I stumbled across a young girl named "Elixia" remember the other I told you about? well she decided we would make a good team to get rich...I haven't been able to shake her off since.
We now travel the land helping...and in some cases exploiting...anyone we can in a bid not only get rich, but also maybe, just maybe, help someone in the process.

Signed - Eredo Swiftsong
Eredo

Topic/Postby Nysard » 02 Mar 2008, 23:12

Do we perhaps have some form of hidden message on our tabbard that welcomes Gnome's to our collective? We do seem to have quite a number of them, although I suppose they have their uses *wonders if a blacksmith could make a fishing hook big enough to support a Gnome's weight*

Do you still partake in the business of entertaining? I don't think i've met a travelling entertainer yet, apart from Shevron's minions *smirk*

-----------

I liked your application, gives a nice background about your character and isn't the generic

I look forward to the 2nd half of your duo's application :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Eredo » 02 Mar 2008, 23:22

My friend Elixia should be sending an aplication some time soon so she tells me, but what with Elixias short attention span I'm not sure if she'll even remember...
Eredo

Topic/Postby Pepple » 02 Mar 2008, 23:52

Interesting! And rather nice story!

Looking forward to reading the other app too, give her a poke.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Elixia » 02 Mar 2008, 23:56

OI! Squirt, are you bad mouthing me .. again?
why i oughtta ...

Hello there fellow friends, Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Elixia Dragmire, my friends call me Lixie. I'm a traveling merchant and entrepreneur. I come from Goldshire, and after spending most of my nights in the tavern til the wee hours of the morning I finally got bored of swin- er trading goods with passing adventurer's and decided to give it a shot myself. It turned out to be harder than i thought.
I meet 'Tiny' here doing some dance and song for the local in one of ironforges MANY tavern, at first i thought he was a merry drunk until i realized he actually trying to be good at it. But still one thing lead to another and after a couple of pints we decided that we together we could probably hack this adventuring malarkey.
'Little Red' here seems to be interetsing in helping out the disadvantaged, personally i couldnt careless as long theres gold at the end of it.
Elixia

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 03 Mar 2008, 00:35

Hmm, more gnomes...

*blows smoke rings into the air*
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 03 Mar 2008, 01:19

You should all feel lucky to have so many of us gnomes around. All that wisdom and inginuity in one place.

*stands straight and proud*
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 03 Mar 2008, 01:30

I hardly thought you were able to stand up straight in such a manner you who are so full of fel magic and corruption...
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 03 Mar 2008, 08:31

Rinu wrote:You should all feel lucky to have so many of us gnomes around. All that wisdom and inginuity in one place.

*stands straight and proud*

I'm overjoyed ... really.

*Goes off to a corner and starts making space in his Shard Bag*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Elixia » 03 Mar 2008, 09:29

gnomes? As in two gnomes? *laughs*
Only shorty here is a gnome, given I'm 5 foot 6 (or something like that) i dont think i can join the clan of the ankle biters. No, i'm human born and breed.
Elixia

Next

Return to Applications.