Hrothga Oakenshield

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Hrothga » 04 Mar 2008, 14:29

Hrothga Oakenshield

Name: Hrothga Oakenshield
Born: Grim Batol
Father: Orik Oakenshield
Mother: Nasuda
Sister: Etzil
Brother: Barz?l
Loves: The Alliance, freedom and dwarves.
Hates: Scourge, Horde and Dark Iron Dwarves.
Ambition: Fight the Horde, secure his people

Hrothga Oakenshield was borned in Grim Batol. He was the second in line. He have a older brother and a younger sister. The sisters name is Etzil and the brothers name is Barz?l. He trained in younger days with his father Orik to become a warrior. Orik to was trained warrior in his youth but had failed in his task when his squadrom was killed ,by dark iron dwarves, at the order of him. He was punished and relieved from his command and sent home to his wife. Orik was unemployed and the family was very poor. At a very young age his brother Barz?l took work in the army as an hunter and scout. Only a couple of years later Hrothga took work their to, but as an warrior. Only a few years later the great Dwarven civil war, The War of The Three Hammers. He fought for the Wildhammers. After the war he and his family, who had fled Grim Batol when the reports of an attacking army was coming, returned home to Grim Batol. When they and the rest of the Wildhammers saw that the city was haunted they decided to move northwards. Hrothga and Barz?l decided not to follow the rest to uncharted lands. They moved to Dun Morogh. In the kingdom of Khaz Modan they took work as mountaineers. When the dwarves first got contact with Humans, Hrothga and his brother were sent as emissarys to the Human Kingdom of Lordaeron. When the orcs invaded Lordaeron, Hrothga and Barz?l offered to join the army of Lordaeron. They were accepted and stationed at Hillsbrad and Southshore and made their first contact with Orcs. They repelled those successfully after a couple of defeats. Then the army marched south. They participated in many battles during this war. Dun Modr, Dun Algaz, Alterac and Blackrock Spire. Because of the bravery Hrothga showed in battle he was asked to participate in the Alliance Expedition to Draenor, but because his brother was not asked he could not leave him behind. So he decided to stay in the Capital City of Lordaeron for some time. But then he started to miss Dun Moroghs mountains. After much thought he decided to for some time get back to Khaz Modan. He traveled around the land everywhere, but when he arrived in Anvilmar he was reached by a messager who carried the message of Lordaerons destructiona nd Arthas treachery. Hrothga who most of all feared for the life of his brother rushed back to Lordaeron in an attempt to save Barz?l. On his way he met an aging and wounded Paladin with his son. The paladin told him that all the dwarves that lived in the Capital City had been trapped when Arthas entered. And probably been slayed. Hrothga who in secret started to grieve helped the paladins to security in Khas Modan. The younger paladin was very thankful for the saving of his father. And asked Hrothga if not he would like to follow him to Stormwind, where he would continue his Paladin training. Hrothga decided to stay in Khaz Modan. Some years later, Hrothga woke up from his grief and saw that the world once again was in need of his actions.

I've allways been a fan of RP. It's not much RP in WoW nowadays. My character is level 45 at the moment.
I'm from Sweden. If anything is missing, please tell me what and i'll add it.

Kind regards,
Hrothga
Hrothga

Topic/Postby Morgrim » 04 Mar 2008, 23:14

Looks fine here, poke one of us in game for an interview....

*Pulls out the big APPROVED stamp*
Morgrim
High Lord of Tankism

Topic/Postby Shevron » 05 Mar 2008, 08:10

my eyes bleed
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Mar 2008, 10:46

Blah, so it needed a little spacing out - no big deal, grumpy.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 05 Mar 2008, 12:13

I know I'm grumpy. I'm tired.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Hrothga » 05 Mar 2008, 12:46

I will poke one of you.

I wrote this story in haste. I had not more time to edit the text into perfectum.
Hrothga

Topic/Postby Shevron » 05 Mar 2008, 14:10

Poke any of the officers online, and we'll arrange something. There's a list in the announcements page :D
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Nysard » 05 Mar 2008, 21:29

Done and dusted.
Nysard

Return to Applications.