Rhaene

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Reathor » 17 Jul 2010, 20:09

Rhaene

A tiny, sealed envelope is placed neatly on your desk.

To rhyme and Punishment.
My name is Rhaene Carlin, i am currently training as a preistess within the Cathedral in Stormwind city. Only recently have i finished my heaviest training and so properly had time to explore the world. From the few breif months i have travelled, members of your guild have caught my eye repeatedly with their kindness and jolly spirits in this otherwise dark and gloomy time. I find your aim to ensure that Morale is upkept and people still have their "home to return to" most noble and would like to extend my assistance to you in any way i can. I am sure i would be able to be a greater aid over the increasing months.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this letter, and i sincerly hope to hear from you soon.

Yours gratefully,
Rhaene Carlin.

OOC: it's been a while since Reathor left the guild to try and further my raiding experience. Now that he is solidly settled down i am beginning to work on an alt that has been created purely with Rping in mind. I figured with the amount of fun i had with Reath in the guild, i may as well try to get this little missy a home in the same :D
Reathor
Divine Judgement and stuff!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 18 Jul 2010, 01:41

Yah, I don't have a problem with this.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 28 Jul 2010, 23:38

Sorted.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Jul 2010, 23:56

Clonk.