Zerkesh Ragglerocket

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby zerkesh » 20 Jul 2010, 22:09

Zerkesh Ragglerocket

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

(Yes, shamefull copying and pasting I'm afraid~ )

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Zerkesh
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Warrior
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Fury DPS mainspec
Protection tanking offspec

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Blacksmithing, 450 skillpoints, quite alot of Vanilla and some TBC recipes, no ICC recipes.
Mining, 450 skillpoints, all known recipes including smelting elementium

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred?
Zerkesh initially started out on Scarshield Legion and made it to 60 there before I transferred him and my other 80 to Moonglade as all my beloved RP guilds disbanded there.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
Currently part of The Ancients, a casual PvE guild.
Been part of: Stormwind Eagles, Dragonslayers Guild, In memory of Ki, Profiteers Inc.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
I had the chance to help out Daniel Etzal with some quests and similar last night and I believe he has already put in a word for me.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they?:
In memory of Ki was a hardcore raiding guild, where I also led alot of vanilla raids.

Stormwind Eagles was a hardcore RP guild, hosting many events in the trio of guilds on SSL, consisting of them, Silverwing Sentinels and Stormwind Militia.

Profiteers Inc is my own RP/Bank guild whom I have invited a few friends into and I also have all my alts in, often roleplaying from it.

Dragonslayers Guild was a semi-hardcore raiding guild I was in about 8 months ago, we cleared alot of PvE content but I ended up leaving after some time due to lack of RP and lack of interest for PvE.

Currently in The Ancients, I was invited by my cusin who offered me to join a casual PvE guild to get some gear etc. It's a good guild but still the lack of RP is making me wish for something more. Got a few ICC bosses and such down but I'm not entirely updated on all the progress.

Is this your main or alt?:
Currently my main, I have another lvl 80 transferred to Sporeggar that was meant to become part of a friends guild but that didn't quite go as intended and alot of people changed to Horde. I will be transferring him back to Moonglade when funds allow it.

Time been on Moonglade: If my memory serves... Just over one and a half year.

Time been playing WoW:
I played WoW since the first day of release, on and off. didn't get my own account untill midways in Vanilla as I was loaned friends' accounts and the like.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Ageket Brac: I'll be precise, I am 22 years of age.
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: I'd like to think that my written English aswell as spoke if rather good. I'm nowhere near perfect in terms of grammar mainly as I have to double translate between Norwegian and English in my head.

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?:
I'd be tempted to say regular but there's just some days that logging in does not even tempt me. I try to restrict my playing to not burn myself out as I did
back in the hardcore raiding guilds I have been in.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Zerkesh Ragglerocket
Character Age: 78 human years
Any special character traits: Didn't get his nickname "Boomerang" for no reason ;)
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):
Zerkesh is a rather content gnome, happy to kill whatever needs killing, having no preference between a orc head or a tauren head.

Brief Character History:
Born in Gnomeregan before it was taken over, he spendt his early years as any gnome would: Tinkering! After the fall of Gnomeregan he realised that being a smith would help out his fellow gnomes more as they already had plenty of tinkerers and his own skill at tinkering wasn't all that... great...

Not much of his life was dedicated to fighting as he worked hard to become a smith, aiding the war efforts in that way instead. He never gained a high rank in any army, always staying a private.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:
Rather knowledgable, but no God of lore.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
I have seen Rhyme & Punishment members around alot when I have roleplayed, and the choice was between Order of Lordaeron and you. After a quick talk with members from each faction I decided that R&P seems like the place best suited for me.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
Because of my irrestistible gnomish charms and all that I can offer to the guild!

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes, aslong as they do not interfere with IRL things that might take precedence.

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes, as above.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:
Why is the wine bottles in the membership bag half full? One would expect them to either be empty or full, nobody leaves a good wine unfinished!
... unless it's sub-par wine, in which I can fully understand.

Also, I expect the Toot plush to be in prime condition!

================================================

*puts down his quill and looks over the sheet of paper contently.*
"Yup, this will definately get me into their guild! Nobody can resist my writing and witty humor!" * idly putting the quill back into it's holder, he rolls up the paper and seals it with his own custom seal, a strange seal depicting a boomerang, and heads out to post it while humming on a joyfull tune*
zerkesh
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 21 Jul 2010, 01:32

Good! Poke an officer for a in-game meet!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby zerkesh » 21 Jul 2010, 01:59

Alwynn wrote:Good! Poke an officer for a in-game meet!

*prepares the ten-feet poking-pole of Doom* I'm guessing after the server maintenance...?
zerkesh
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 21 Jul 2010, 07:46

About the meetings and logon times, it's fine really .. we always carry the motto of RL > WoW.

We don't expect anyone to logon religiously to WoW, neither we have a "meeting or GTFO" policy.

I for myself haven't logged on to WoW in more than 2 weeks since i'm utterly bored of it atm.

As for the meetings, while we don't expect you to be present for every single meeting, due to RL reasons or other, it would be appreciated if a little effort is made to be present to at least a few of them .. that's all.

We're quite laid back, so if you're the casual RP'ing player, you'll fit in just fine.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Erethas » 21 Jul 2010, 09:04

zerkesh wrote:ten-feet poking-pole

DnDer spotted.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jul 2010, 12:13

Profiteers Inc, huh.... You know Matina?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 21 Jul 2010, 18:20

Folji's eyebrows live on, on Moonglade.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby zerkesh » 21 Jul 2010, 18:53

Serendipity wrote:Profiteers Inc, huh.... You know Matina?

Do I know Matina? I brought Matina info Profiteers myself, I know her personally IRL :D

... why... Has she done something bad?
zerkesh
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jul 2010, 22:31

zerkesh wrote:Do I know Matina? I brought Matina info Profiteers myself, I know her personally IRL :D

... why... Has she done something bad?

No no, just I quested with her many, many years ago when I was level 32 or so. We cleared Alterac City despite being under-leveled, with another Warlock called Darlene. It was awesome.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 21 Jul 2010, 22:43

Done and taken cared of! Welcome!
Only needs forum permissions now!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Next

Return to Applications.