Malsam Gunston

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Malsam » 21 Jul 2010, 00:53

Malsam Gunston

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Malsam

Character Gender: Male

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Arms / No secondary

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining/Blacksmithing, fishing, first aid and cooking.

--

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

I've been on Moonglade since before the Burning Crusade.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

Stormwind Vanguard, although it's temporary whilst I help the guild with roleplaying matters.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):

No, I've only spoken to a few of them, seem like a lively bunch!

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):

I've been in mostly military-type roleplaying guilds - the Stormwind Militia, the Fifth Regiment, Goldshire Guard (very old school!); I've led a few roleplaying guilds before, but nothing special, I've never really been inducted into a raiding guild before either.

Is this your main or alt?:

This is my main, although I technically have two mains, but I play them completely evenly!

Time been on Moonglade:

Since 2005/2006, a year before the Burning Crusade.

Time been playing WoW:

Vanillaaaaaaa!

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket:

(16-20)

Country where you live:

England

Your level of English:

Good

What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?:

Many hours each day!

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Malsam Gunston

Character Age: Twenty-nine

Any special character traits: He likes to crack orcish skulls!

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Orcs and blood elves, historical reasons

Brief Character History:

Malsam was brought up and raised within Elwynn Forest, helping his mother raise the rest of his family whilst his father was far away fighting for the kingdom. He was inscripted into the Stormwind army at seventeen years-old, two years after his father had passed away; he fought in the army for five years, two of them in a cavalry regiment named the 'Lions of Stormwind', the forty-first division.

After returning to his home years later, Malsam went to the south seas and spent a year working on a fishing boat; he was later inscripted again as a Knight-Captain under orders of the king to serve in Northrend against the Lich King.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:

Very!

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?

It seems a very interesting and exciting guild, I've also noticed that I've only really found great roleplay created from its members!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?

I believe that I am friendly and talkative, I like taking part and acting as a community. I also believe that I am a high-standard roleplay and would fit nicely into the guild.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?:

Yes, of course!

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?:

Yes, if I am available.

Thank you!

:falcore:
"What man is a man that doesn't make the world a better place?"

~Malsam Gunston, Knight-Champion of the Silver Hand, and Stormwind Defense.
Malsam

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 21 Jul 2010, 01:36

*nods* You've already met some of us in-game but poke any of the officers when they're online so we can "interview" you.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 21 Jul 2010, 11:06

Hummm, just curious about something - were you with the original Stormwind Militia back in 2006?
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Malsam » 21 Jul 2010, 11:42

Yes, back before Narnriel led the Militia :)

EDIT: Back then I was under the name of Mallam before I changed my character's name.
"What man is a man that doesn't make the world a better place?"

~Malsam Gunston, Knight-Champion of the Silver Hand, and Stormwind Defense.
Malsam

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Jul 2010, 23:41

I'm having some comical internet issues at the moment, but should be resolved by Thursday. If nobody's sorted you out, poke me then if you're around!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 28 Jul 2010, 03:35

Malsam wrote:No, I've only spoken to a few of them, seem like a lively bunch!

Hahahahahaha!

:Q
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 03 Aug 2010, 13:44

I'll assume this application is closed as you changed faction.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.