A screwed up oily rag...

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Puffitt » 03 Aug 2010, 18:54

A screwed up oily rag...

You find a crumpled oily rag on the floor by the rest of your mail. Someone hasn't confused your mailbox with a litter bin surely?

On closer inspection you can see that once unfolded the rag appears to have been used as writing materiel, The short and messy note reads...

" To whoever this concerns

I have heard great things about your rabble of adventurers and I believe I can be of assistance! I am Puffitt Fizzlehiss, Mage and Engineer. I am seeking company in my exploration of the world and maybe test subjects(strike though) volunteers for my inventions. I am happy to extend my skills into working with a team of adventurers.

If my offer has interested you then It would do me an honor hearing from you and joining your ranks.

Yours Busily

Puffitt Fizzlehiss"

Character Name: Puffitt Fizzlehiss
Character Gender: Male
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Mage
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec:

My main spec is Arcane and I tend to switch my secondary spec around, currently sporting a Fire spec which is proving to be fun.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:

My primary proffession is Engineering, It is just so much fun. I currently have this paired with Enchanting which I am slowly leveling to max. I started with mining but dropped this recentlly.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?

Puffitt is proud to have been born and raised on Moonglade and started his journey soon afther the release of Wrath.

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):

I joined a leveling guild early on called 'The Order of Rovak' ended up jus chatting and making friends as I leveled here.

I left warcraft for a few weeks (FF13, Joy!)and returned to find people had moved mains over to a raiding guild called 'Lord Jarraxus must die', all in all a great bunch of people.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP?

I have the privalage of knowing the great Toot (and other characters) and have also had the pleasure of battling through heroics with some of you and have popped along to a Nax run with you to.

Previous guilds / WoW history:

This game has been plagued with pressence since 23 November 2004 (release). I started playing with a couple of friends from uni. We were all new to MMO's and had the joy of discovering the game together. Took us awhile to level but we had fun doing it. Skullcrusher was our server of choice and we were horde, so my roots are horde pvp server.

We joined a raiding guild together and ventured into MC, This soon disbanded and reformed with a new GM. This is when I feel my favourite time in WoW began. The guild was called Blackout and from scratch we started running the Classic Raids. I was very fortunate to be able to gain my full Tier 1 and Tier 2 sets. Blackwing Layer is and always will be my favourite raid, so much fun especially when the other 39 people are all having fun aswell. This dungeon dominated my saturdays. I am very proud to have been part of this guild and believe we were not far from overtaking the top guild if some members had not left to join them instead. That was my taste at the Hardcore raiding life. Were good times, especially backed up by my favourite druid of all time who you now know as Toot. In a former life he was a big fat hairy cow but wow what a cow!

In the burning crusade a few of us old Blackout members joined together and formed 'Outland Postal Service', We had a great time raiding Kz together and after that I just played around in TBC with a few breaks here and there.

I put my Warlock Methis (My first character) on hold at the start of Wrath with 124days played and created my Gnome. I chose to play on Moonglade as a friend of mine was here and I have always been interested in having a go at roleplay.

I have played until now, I missed all the major raids and recently played half way through ICC.

Is this your main or alt?: This is my main.

Time been on Moonglade: Wrath release ( My first character which I chose because it started at level 58 was my DK Methina who I have done a few heroics with, with some of you.

Time been playing WoW: 23/11/2004 Release

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age: 27
Country where you live: United Kingdom
Your level of English: As good as can be expected from an Englishman (Not so great then ;p )
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: I have never been away from this game for to long and am currently logging on most (if not every) evening.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Puffitt Fizzlehiss

Character Age: 50's

Character traits: Can sometimes be a little absent minded, this is not due to forgetfulness but more to do with distractions and then exploring them..."ooooo look at that shiny bolt over there"

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): As with any Gnome I obviously dislike the Troggs and I cannot see that ever changing. All in all I judge my opnions on the individual rather than by race.

Brief Character History:

After the expulsion from Gnomeregan I like most other Gnomes settled in Ironforge, This however was not for me and decided to join the new frontier in Kalimdor and travelled to Bael Moden. I found this land to be interesting although the native population of Centaur and Taurens could be troublesome at times. Life here was pretty much the same as in Ironforge so I decided to extend my travels and moved down to Gadgetzan. I was more at home here and was entertained with constant banter and competition from the Goblin population who are always up for a good debate. There basic engineering ideas are always entertaining!

Around the time of the Lich Kings emergence I decided that I had spent enough time tinkering with race cars and squirrels and set upon my adventures. I tasked myself with helping the Alliance. This I found to be the best way to explore myself and develop my skills. I am learning new things everyday and have proudly just finished my first chopper. I also have acquired the use of magic and learnt the ways of a mage. Magic it seems is nealry as powerful as machines! I have also enjoyed purposefully blowing things up rather than doing it by accident.

My final goal in life will be to find a true name for myself, I am still carrying that of my parents who were not the best tinkers in town but I am hoping with the right company I can help you and myself to achieve great things!

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?:

So-so. My knowledge allows me to get by, I try my best and am always happy to learn more. I am best with the 'main' storyline of the game but more than happy to research elsewhere when needed.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?

I have considered applying for awhile now. I have a RL friend in your ranks and like I said early have grouped with a few of you on a number of occasions. I have also poked my nose into a Tavern on one of your events while waiting for dungeons and you all seem very friendly. I am new to RP really and admit myself I am not very strong at it at all but I try! I can be a nervous person so I think finding a friendly guild to roleplay with is half the battle in confidence. My main issue is my on the spot thinking but I will get there.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?

I love the game and although my RP'ing is in development I enjoy having fun and playing the game with like minded people.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: I am happy to attend anything if I am online.

Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: I look forward to them! Just go easy on me!

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?:

I have no questions for you but am happy to do the reverse and answer anything you have ask about me. I think I have covered everything but I will probably look back and see waffle so if anything needs clearing up I will do my best.
Puffitt
Cheese master.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 03 Aug 2010, 19:42

A nice Bael Modan Gnome.

*The Ghost of Pepple approvifies*
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 05 Aug 2010, 16:28

I like this application. Give one of us officers a poke (Toot can direct you if you're stuck on who...).
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 07 Aug 2010, 18:25

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.