Eldramir

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Eldramir » 19 Sep 2010, 12:33

Eldramir

Character Name: Eldramir
Character Gender: M
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Paladin
Character Level: 80

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Prot / Holy

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Jewelcrafting / Enchanting (though I'm about to drop Enchanting for Blacksmithing)

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Transferred from Darkmoon Faire
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): Ironforge Reserve on Darkmoon Faire, transferred to join my girlfriend on Moonglade.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Nivalis (I think she's biased though)

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Vanilla: Guild leader of Dogz of War on Stormreaver / Horde (casual raid guild) TBC: Guild officer of The Coven on Darkmoon Faire (casual RP/Raid) and DPS for Prophecy (Hardcore Raid) Cataclysm: Guild Leader Irondforge Reserve on Darkmoon Faire (Casual RP/Raid) DPS Prophecy (Hardcore Raid)

Is this your main or alt?: This is currently my alt, but it's my primary Alliance character

Time been on Moonglade: character transfer is in progress
Time been playing WoW: I have been playing since the US beta

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: I'm 33
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Excellent
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?:Addict

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Eldramir (can I get back to you on the surname :)
Character Age: He's getting on a bit
Any special character traits: Devout of the Light
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): Any enemy of Ironforge
Brief Character History: Front line Paladin who now is in semi-retirement. Ready to be pulled back into the fight by younger keener minds, especially those loyal to Ironforge. (Still needs more work but willing to develop it over time)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Pretty good

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? My girlfriend currently plays in Rhyme & Punishment (Nivalis) and her description sounds sublime.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because I have years of experience, I'm always willing to help guild members progress, I love role-play and I'm solid in a raid.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes (with notice - occasionally my work interferes with my warcraft)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: yes (same disclaimer as above)

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: Nope
Eldramir
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 19 Sep 2010, 16:28

Heya, thanks for applying.
I'll have to inform you that there will be a recruitment event involving some Roleplay guilds and it will be held in Theramore in a date that's yet to be set.
So, keep an eye here and we'll update you on a date when you can meet us for an in-game interview at said Event.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 19 Sep 2010, 23:07

Worry not, Alwynn, got this one covered. Looks like the Theramore event is on the 17th October so it'll be a long time coming!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 19 Sep 2010, 23:58

It's been sorted now. Welcome aboard.
Fereth
Rawr!

Return to Applications.