Missy Vanze-Zapwinkle

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Vanze » 26 Sep 2010, 22:54

Missy Vanze-Zapwinkle

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Vanze
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Gnome
Character Class: Warlock
Character Level: 73 (and rising)

Current Main & Secondary Spec:
Affliction, though im unsure if ill stay that way

Current Primary & Secondary Profession:
Inscription and flower picking

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)?
Iv recently transferred over from darkmoon faire with a bunch of heirlooms and rp stuff

Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any):
only really been in one guild for the past few years, that being Coven (as well as ironforge reserve -which was basically coven but alliance side) on darkmoon faire (a name you may recognise, as i have been sent over this way by a couple of fellow covenites)

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who):
yes, Nivalis and Eldramir

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP):
Pretty much all of the guilds iv been in have been fairly casual social/raiding/rp guilds. I did have a stint back in vanilla where i was running a true raiding guild called Pro Lucror, but these days prefer a more laid back atmosphere.

Is this your main or alt?:

Currently, i would say that this is my rp alt... i have a couple of 80's on DMF that i tend to hop into a raid once or twice a week, but dont really do much there these days either

Time been on Moonglade: Weeks, maybe just over a month
Time been playing WoW: Since the start (i know... im a sad, sad man)

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: Im 24
Country where you live: UK
Your level of English: About as good as any resident of England, that is to say, worse than most foreigners
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: fairly regular, im on most evenings as well as the occasional weekend

::: RP Details ::: ((dont mind me, i thought id fill most of these out IC))

Character Full Name & Surname:

The hopelessly attractive and charming, Missy Vanze-Zapwinkle

Character Age:
a polite gnome does not ask such direct questions... but as you did, around about 45.

Any special character traits?:
Apart from being utterly fantastic with words, beautiful, charming and witty? -id say not... though im sure some people would disagree
(full of herself, devious and slightly cunning... quite good at finding trouble, not so good at getting out of it)

Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks):
oh yes! -cant stand those nasty demonomancers, strutting around as if they are so powerful they dont need to fear us mages! ... love everyone else though, apart from most paladins.
(not really any single faction that she has a problem with -on the outside though, she is very much against any obvious warlocks. She most certainly disapproves of any warlock that doesnt choose to keep their powers hidden)

Brief Character History:
oh, have studied the runes for many a year now -learning arcane transcriptions in order to find new and interesting ways of bettering oneself. I do prefer not to talk about who i was before the fall of Gadgetzan or my personal path in life back then. It seems it was only since i joined the people of the alliance and set up home in Stormwind that i actually began to understand my true calling in life.
(more accurately, Missy was a gnome with some magical talent once upon a time. Rather than making her home in Ironforge with the rest of her people, she chose to move on to Stormwind, where she found the slaughtered lamb... even more accurately, her actual backstory is still very much a work in progress as im still getting to grips with some of the gnomish lore)

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue)
so-so, i know the draenor lore far better than azeroth... having mostly RPed as orc/draenei

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment?
simply because of the rather lovely things i hear about you all from the friends i already have in the guild...

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member?
why? -because im awesome. Because as a gnome i am a fearsome word-smith that has an amazing ability to talk for utterly ages on a single subject without actually making any sense... or, in fact, actually saying anything at all.
Simply put, another gnome is never a bad thing

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes, assuming i am able to (work and girlfriend are both able to interfere with my wow)
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: i most certainly would be
Vanze
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 27 Sep 2010, 18:33

Ha, approved. Track down an officer and poke them mercilessly.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.