Varsius Aramaine

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Daelric » 30 Sep 2010, 02:22

Varsius Aramaine

Character Name: Varsius.
Character Gender: (M/F) Male.
Character Race: Human.
Character Class: Priest.
Character Level: 50.

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Shadow.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalist and inscription.

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Faction transfer from the Horde side here on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): The Iron Ring and Shadows of Lordearon are my current guilds horde side. I have also been a part of Strife and the Shadowstalkers on alts.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Have sadly had very little to do with the alliance side.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): The Iron Ring and the Shadows of Lordaeron are both forsaken only rp guilds. As for raiding experience in wrath naxxramas with Strife and Ulduar and ToC with Sworn. In tbc Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair with Strife.

Is this your main or alt?: This is my alt.

Time been on Moonglade: I started out on Moonglade around 2 months before the launch of Tbc.
Time been playing WoW: I have been around since the vanilla beta.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 23
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: For the most part good, so-so at times.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Can I answere all three on this?

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Varsius Marco Aramaine
Character Age: 28
Any special character traits: In looks he is rather common looking but he has a golden signet ring on his right hand. He also speaks with a strong Kul'tiras accent.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): He is not particularly fond of the people of Theramore, he sees them as traitors to Kul'tiras.
Brief Character History: Born on Kul'tiras into the Aramaine noble family he recieved the education and uppbrining of most noble children. He joined the navy as soon as he was of age as all men of his family had done before him. His performance in the military was lacking compared to his brothers and he was soon discharged due to being unfit for duty. Varsius was then sendt to the Aramaine family trading house in Stormwind to learn the ways of trade a duty for the family good enough for those that did not have character for the naval life. It was in stormwind that he found his faith in the light. He was walking along the channels just outside of the cathedral district and sat down on a bench trying to figure out how he could possibly make his father and brothers pround of him. He never noticed the old priests sitting next to him until he placed his hand on Varsius shoulder. He said to Varsius: "To live a life for others is a hard burden, seek solace in the light of the morning sun as it strickes the roof tops of our fair city. Find peace in the smile a child at play and live your life as you want it not as other expect of you." They sat there talking for hours and with the light of the morning sun shining on the roof tops of Stormwind he set out to Northshire Abby to find what he had been looking for in his life.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Some where bettwen very and so and so. I know horde lore better then alliance lore.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I have always heard good things about you and have considerd several times before to apply with lower level alts but have never stayed with the alt long enough to do it.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Hmm yes why should you, For the most part what I can offer is myself and what knowlege I have of the game and lore. I belive myself to be a competent rper if not great at it all the time.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: If I can I will do my best to do so.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Again if I can I will.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: If it is of any interst my main horde side is Shavrash just incase I have meet any of you over there.
Daelric
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 01 Oct 2010, 13:37

Why hello thar Shavrash! We haven't met, but I know of you!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Daelric » 01 Oct 2010, 19:49

Would that be the good or the bad type of I know of you?
Also to add the brief background story is rather simplyfied then the one I have in my head, I am not as good as I would like at writing things like that.
Daelric
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Oct 2010, 01:01

Ha, the good type. Don't worry, if it were the bad, you'd know.

Track down an officerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in game.....
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Daelric » 02 Oct 2010, 03:59

I have decided to also faction change my level 80 warrior over to the alliance, so I was wondering if it was possible to change this application to be for him instead of Varsius?
I will of course write a new application for him and it will hopefully be a bit better written then this one was.
Having had dreadfully little to do with the alliance since vanilla wow I thought it was about time I got over my horde addiction.
Daelric
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 02 Oct 2010, 15:12

If that's what you want..... Fill your boots!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Daelric » 02 Oct 2010, 17:06

Character Name: Daelric.
Character Gender: Male.
Character Race: Human.
Character Class: Warrior.
Character Level: 80.

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Fury and arms are my current specs, sort of want to take up tanking again but my tanking skills are extremly rusty at the moment.

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Mining and blacksmithing

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? Faction transfer from the Horde side here on Moonglade.
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): The Iron Ring and Shadows of Lordearon are my current guilds horde side. I have also been a part of Strife and the Shadowstalkers on alts.

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Still not had much to do with the alliance side, in my short walks around stormwind I have so far only seen one of your members and she dissaperd before my very eyes.

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): The Iron Ring and the Shadows of Lordaeron are both forsaken only rp guilds. As for raiding experience in wrath naxxramas with Strife and Ulduar and ToC with Sworn. In tbc Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair with Strife.

Is this your main or alt?: This is my main alt or second main is more correct.

Time been on Moonglade: I started out on Moonglade around 2 months before the launch of Tbc.
Time been playing WoW: I have been around since the vanilla beta.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 23
Country where you live: Norway
Your level of English: For the most part good, so-so at times.
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: At the moment I am not around that much I try to be on at least every couple of days. If things becomes intersting again I will be around more then that.

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Daelric Rosenthal
Character Age: 25
Any special character traits: Appart from a general muscular build his most striking features is his orange-red hair and beard and a couple of scars on his face and neck.
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): He dislikes the horde quite strongely and does not belive that lasting peace with them will ever be possible at least not as long as both sides are near equals in military strenght.
Brief Character History: He comes from an old Arathi warrior family that moved to Lordaeron during the first war. His father served with honor and died doing his duty defending the captial from the orcish hordes during the second war. His mother forced to either fend for herself or remarry she decided to remarry to a sergant in the stormwind army. Daelric grew up under his teachings but never quite got over the fact that he was not his real father. He joined the stormwind army when he was of age and served for several years in the army. An argument with a fellow soldier over the treatment of prisoners got him kicked out of the army as it turned out the man he had hit in the heat of the discussion was the son of an officer. Since then he has been mostly doing general adventuring and mercenary work. He only recently returned to Stormwind after a long period of working for the goblins.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Good enough usually, know horde lore much better then alliance lore.

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? I have always heard good things about you and have considerd several times before to apply with lower level alts but have never stayed with the alt long enough to do it.

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Hmm yes why should you, For the most part what I can offer is myself and what knowlege I have of the game and lore. I belive myself to be a competent rper if not great at it all the time.

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: If I can I will do my best to do so.
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: Again if I can I will.

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: If it is of any interst my main horde side is Shavrash just incase I have meet any of you over there.

So yes new application, looking forward to hearning from you good folks.
Daelric
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Oct 2010, 14:47

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.