Teela

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Teela » 09 Oct 2010, 14:04

Teela

Rhyme & Punishment Application Form

::: Main Details :::

Character Name: Teela
Character Gender: F
Character Race: Draenei
Character Class: Hunter
Character Level: 22 and Increasing rapidly

Current Main & Secondary Spec: Beastmaster (more RP fun than MM or SV but willl spec these if required for raiding at any point)

Current Primary & Secondary Profession: Herbalism and Alchmey

Did you start your character on Moonglade, or transferred (if transferred, state from which realm)? New starter on Moonglade... lots of 80s on other realms
Current Guild you are part of, and any previous Guilds you have been in (if any): None on moonglade... Doombunnies with my Allies and the Coven horde on DMF

Do you know, or have been referred by, any current member of RnP? (if so please specify who): Nivalis (narma/eduna) told her I wanted a fresh start RPing as I had quit the game as full time raiding was too stressful, I also know Eldramir... we were memebers of the Coven together

If been in previous Guilds, what background were they? Also, a brief history of your previous guild membership experience if possible. (Hardcore raiding / Casual PVE / RP): Started playing for RP and was in an RP guild for a long while, then moved into Raiding

Is this your main or alt?: Currently Main as I wanted a Fresh start. May bring an 80 over if the atmosphere is right.

Time been on Moonglade: About a Week
Time been playing WoW: Honestly don't know... seems like forever started a few months before TBC

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real Age Bracket: 30+
Country where you live: England
Your level of English: Good... to Fair depending on alcohol consumption
What kind of player are you in terms of time spent online?: Hopeless Addict...

::: RP Details :::

Character Full Name & Surname: Teela (was previously advised it was uncommon for Draenei to have a surname)
Character Age: Early twenties
Any special character traits: None...
Any races / classes / factions your character hates or is “at war” with? (eg. Warlocks): absolutely none... far too curious
Brief Character History:

Teela grew up in the exodar, The eldest daughter of a merchant family, did no want to follow in the family profession as money is never something she has enough of. As she had a natural curiosity and love of Nature and Animals, took the path of the hunteres and ranger... As she is so young her story is evolving

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: (Very / So-and-so / no clue) So and So

Why did you choose Rhyme & Punishment? Refered by Nivalis after quitting the game altogther

Why do you think that we should invite you as a Guild Member? Because I want a fresh start and return to why I started playing in the first place

Will you be willing to attend guild meetings?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes
Will you be willing to attend guild RP events?: (Yes / No / Maybe) Yes
(though realistically thursdays are scompletely out)

Any thoughts or questions you want to ask the guild?: want to think of something funny but can't!
Teela
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 10 Oct 2010, 01:44

Track down one of the Officers for some chat in-game.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 10 Oct 2010, 17:40

Done. Welcome!
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Oct 2010, 18:12

Clonk!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Return to Applications.